One of the best ways to lose weight besides taking medication and exercising is to change your diet properly, so you should limit your calorie intake. You should use foods rich in protein, fiber, and vitamins in the weight loss diet to achieve the best physique. Besides, you should avoid foods rich in saturated fat … They will make you more fat. Here are the foods you need to consider in your weight loss plan.
1. Foods to avoid when losing weight
- Fast food: Fast food is always the “enemy” of any weight loss diet. Most fast foods are greasy fried foods (fried chicken, chips, bacon) or have lots of cheese like pizza. A fast-food ration can go up to 1,000 kcal and imagine, it takes nearly 2 hours jogging/cycling to burn all this excess energy. In addition, chips and snacks often contain saturated fat, which increases the risk of obesity, leading to cardiovascular disease and high cholesterol.
- Types of bread: White flour and white (refined) rice, when ingested, will quickly digest and cause a spike in blood sugar and promote the storage and abundance of quality. abdominal fat.
- Foods high in salt: Foods high in sodium can cause water retention in the body, cause bloated, upset stomach, and increase your waist size. You should consume less than 2000mg of sodium daily.
- Ice cream and cakes, candies: Ice cream is a favorite food of children and adults. However, with the main ingredient of fat cream, milk, and sugar, you should think again if you want to have a slender and slim round 2. Usually, ice cream dishes are also served with sauce, cake, candy decoration, so it will give you a significant amount of calories. Donuts, cakes, cupcakes, cookies … are energy-rich cakes that are high in sugar and fat. Although you know that girls often like sweets, because of a slim physique, you need to stop eating cakes as soon as possible.
- Oils and fats: Health nutrition experts make recommendations to humans about the content of saturated fat in the body that needs less than 7% of the total amount of food purchased daily. Or more specifically, it means that when you follow a 2000 calorie diet, you should never consume more than 14g of saturated fat per day. In some sauces used in salads or cooking, oils will contain a lot of saturated fat, including lard, butter, mayonnaise, or some cooking oils of real origin. (like palm kernel oil, coconut oil, palm oil, etc.). Oils/fats are also used a lot for fried or baked goods because they are high in saturated and trans fat.
- You can use some healthier and healthier oils such as olive oil, canola oil, sunflower oil, … Especially, in the process of preparing and preparing meals, you can change. and proactively reducing the amount of saturated fat when frying, stir-frying, or changing the method to steaming will be healthier.
2. Foods to include in your weight loss diet
- Avocado: Avocados are rich in fiber and unsaturated fats that make you feel full and reduce your cravings for junk food. One study found that people who ate avocado daily for 4 weeks lost 1.6% of their belly fat. Not only that but also eating avocados can boost your metabolism and help you increase your natural energy and reduce fat stores.
- Cinnamon: According to studies, cinnamon helps burn calories, as well as reduce the accumulation of belly fat. They also show that those who consume 2000 mg of cinnamon daily will help reduce 300% of body weight and especially dispel 500% of excess fat in the abdomen. According to some experts, cinnamon contains a high amount of polyphenols, which promotes weight loss in the human body, promotes metabolism, and burns peptide bonds in the body, especially the bonds peptide in the abdominal area.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is good for the body while maintaining a stable waist measurement. The probiotic bacteria in yogurt help absorb nutrients more efficiently and improve the digestive process which helps us eat less and at the same time helps to maintain fullness and thus helps in weight loss.
- Vegetables: You have a myriad of choices like broccoli, Brussels sprouts, asparagus, peppers, yellow beans, which are high in vitamins A, C and K along with folate, beta-carotene, calcium, and magnesium. Enough energy to operate. Moreover, the fiber content of green vegetables makes you feel full for a long time, especially it also prevents obesity. The fiber in vegetables also acts as the main food source for the good bacteria in the intestinal tract, helping your digestive system work smoothly, reducing the amount of cholesterol in the blood.
- Whole grains: You can replace your diet with white bread and refined rice with whole grains like lentils and cracked rice. The latest research from the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition says: “A calorie-controlled diet with foods like whole grains will help you reduce excess fat on your waistline, especially for obese people. This is probably due to the grain’s insulin-lowering response compared to refined carbs, which easily store stored fat. ” Furthermore, whole grains are rich in fiber, magnesium, and vitamin B6. Fiber makes us feel fuller which reduces our ability to overeat.
- Vinegar: The composition of vinegar has acetic acid or citric acid and amino acids with effect on the process of promoting metabolism in the body, stimulating energy-burning and reducing fat, especially belly fat should have can help lose weight, reduce fat fast and effectively Those who are overweight eat 1 to 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar every day for 12 weeks can significantly reduce body weight, BMI, belly fat, waist circumference than those who do not consume vinegar.
- Citrus fruits: The vitamin C in these fruits helps increase fitness as well as helps regulate and eliminate excess body fat. Moreover, this delicious fruit, in addition to being low in calories, is high in fiber, moving slowly in the body to help stabilize blood sugar and promote satiety to support effective weight loss.