Losing weight is controlling the foods you eat as well as having an appropriate exercise regime to achieve a healthy weight. However, some people may only pay attention to foods and losing control of their drinks. Did you know some drinks make you unable to lose weight while the best drinks weight loss not only helps you lose weight but also improve your health?
1. Which drinks are covertly sabotaging your weight loss plan?
- Milk coffee: While unsweetened black coffee is the ideal weight loss drink, coffee with sugar or milk coffee can make you gain weight quickly. By adding these additives, you increase the energy in a cup of coffee by 250 to 300 calories. The consequence of obesity when using coffee is usually only evident after a long time of use. According to master, nutritionist Dana James, just absorb 120 extra calories per day, then in 1 year, your body fat can be increased to more than 7kg.
- Soda: Each time you drink a can soda, you will load hundreds of calories. This will vanish all your weight loss efforts. Besides promoting weight gain and increasing blood sugar, many experts believe that consuming too much-carbonated water can cause some cardiovascular diseases or can lead to death.
- Alcoholic drink: The most recent research has shown that alcohol will make you gain weight faster and more than you think. According to Dr. Ray Sahelian, nutritionist, every 90 ml of alcohol or beer will reduce the ability to burn body fat to 2/3, not to mention that these drinks contain a lot of calories. The reason is that when drinking alcohol, the chemical molecules in alcohol split into acetate – a basic vinegar. At this point, the body will focus on burning acetate instead of destroying the calorie just tolerated by food or calories already in the body before, including sugar and fat. So if you want to lose weight, you need to stop drinking alcohol immediately.
- Energy drinks: The active ingredients in energy drinks are caffeine, vitamins, herbs, creatine – a substance that helps provide energy for the active muscles and sugar. If you need to use energy drinks for high-intensity exercise, you should check the label carefully and find the sugar-free type is better.
- Commercial fruit juice: Fruit juice may have as many calories as soda, but it is more nutritious. If you want vitamins and antioxidants without added sugar. Look for 100% fruit juice. Stay away from fruit drinks with added sweeteners. Check nutrition labels for percentages of real juice.
2. The best drinks weight loss
- Filtered water: Replacing sugary soft drinks with water will cut hundreds of calories from your diet every day. Also drinking two glasses of water before meals can also help you feel full faster, so you won’t eat much. Water can also help speed up your metabolism, which reduces the likelihood of energy being stored as subcutaneous fat.
- Skim or soy milk: Fatty and soy milk are low-calorie but nutritious drinks and a good choice when you are trying to lose weight. The overwhelming advantage of skim milk is its high protein content while its low fat and calorie content. This is why skim milk is the right choice for people who want to lose weight and reduce cholesterol. Skimmed milk is also a suitable drink for people who exercise regularly. The habit of drinking skim milk after exercise will help provide the body with essential nutrients and effective hydration after training with high intensity. Skim milk also helps improve muscle tone and eliminate unwanted fat.
- Green tea: It’s one of the best drinks weight loss when you’re looking for a drink that not only helps with weight loss but is also healthy. The reason is that green tea not only contains no calories but also contains caffeine and micronutrients called catechins that play a role in burning excess fat and increasing metabolism, helping to effectively lose weight.
- Vegetable juice: Vegetable juices are as nutritious as fruit juices, but contain fewer calories. One cup of tomato juice has 41 calories, compared with 122 for orange juice. Choosing unfiltered ground juice also gives you some fiber. That can help control your hunger. You should also note that vegetable juice is high in sodium, which can cause water retention and weight gain. If you buy vegetable juices from a store, choose a low-sodium option if possible.
- Black coffee: When you need caffeine to boost your heart rate for movement and the circulatory system? Coffee is a better choice than soda or energy drinks. Black coffee is calorie-free and rich in antioxidants. Moreover, Caffeine in coffee helps fatty acids in the blood to convert into easily consumed energy. Therefore coffee can promote the burning of fat in the body. Caffeine also has diuretic and eliminates toxins from the body. Studies show that drinking a moderate amount of coffee can improve mood and help you focus. It may also reduce the likelihood of type 2 diabetes and some cancers.
3. Recommended for you :
🎁 Traditional Medicinals | Ginger Herbal Tea
✅ From field to cup, Traditional Medicinals make sure their teas deliver the benefits of these amazing plants. To deliver consistently high-quality teas, they source organically farmed or organically wild-collected herbs from ethical trading partnerships, seeking out medicinal-grade plants. Only a small fraction of the world’s herb supply meets its high-quality standards. There are many types of ginger tea made by them, and all of them are prized for their quality and healing effect.
- Traditional Medicinals Organic Ginger Herbal Tea: Traditional Medicinals created this tea using high-quality ginger rhizomes, or roots. Effects of this tea: promotes healthy digestion and prevents nausea due to motion.
- Traditional Medicinals Organic Ginger Aid Digestive Tea: Herbalists have celebrated ginger for millennia, thanks to fast-acting plant compounds that help calm digestive discomfort. Blended with tasty blackberry leaf and lemon myrtle leaf, this tea is perfect after a meal and an ideal travel companion when you’re on the go.
- Traditional Medicinals Organic Ginger with Chamomile Herbal Tea: Ginger has been a staple in China for millennia, and is loved all over the world for its remarkable digestive benefits. Their blend their ginger with chamomile flower to create a digestive power duo that warms both body and spirit.
- Traditional Medicinals Organic Green Tea Ginger Tea: Combining the time-honored tradition of green tea with the extra wellness benefits of spicy, warming ginger—a staple in Ayurveda—they created this tea to promote healthy digestion.
- Traditional Medicinals Organic Turmeric with Meadowsweet & Ginger Herbal Tea: Healers around the world have long praised turmeric root for its soothing benefits. Tapping into that ancient wisdom, Traditional Medicinals’ herbalists created this unique formula to include meadowsweet—historically used much like turmeric—and ginger’s warming properties to help to support a healthy response to inflammation.
- Traditional Medicinals Organic Tulsi with Ginger Herbal Tea: An ancient herb for the modern age, tulsi is known to help the body adapt to stress. This gentle blend will keep you happy and optimistic throughout the day.
🎁 Top vegetable juice on Amazon
💕 V8 100% Vegetable Juice is made from a blend of eight different veggies. This uniquely satisfying combination was developed back in 1933 – well before juicing became a way of life.
✅ V8 100% Vegetable Juice doesn’t contain any added preservatives, flavors, or colors. It is also an excellent source of antioxidant vitamins A & C. For variety, it comes in Spicy Hot and Low Sodium versions, too.
✅ Keep some chilled in the fridge so you can get your veggies at any time. You can enjoy as is, customize it or use it as a mix for Bloody Marys and mocktails. On the go? Just keep easy-to-carry, single-serve cans on hand.