The premenopausal period of the women-the the end of childbirth, when you have many psychological and physiological changes and there are also disturbances in life and happiness family. Most women undergo this period in their 50s. However, you may have premenopausal symptoms, such as irregular menstrual periods, vaginal dryness, hot flashes, and sweating… even at the age of 40. However, women who have the right nutritional supplements and scientific activities, the premenopause will take place later and vice versa. Women in the pre-menopause period, the establishment of a proper diet is essential to maintain health, beauty, and reduce unpleasant symptoms.
1. What is Pre-menopause?
✅ Pre-menopause is a period when a woman is about to end her fertility period when the female hormone estrogen is greatly reduced, causing symptoms of health and psychological disorders. Normally, the start time of the perimenopause period is different for every woman, however, according to statistics, most women face premenopause when they are 40-47 years old. The duration of Pre-menopause is short or long depending on the hormones in the body, some people only have to suffer from this period of 2-3 years, but some people experience this stage during 7-8 years. The end of perimenopause is when a woman enters menopause – determined after 12 consecutive months without menstruation.
✅ Premenopause is a stage in every woman’s life. At this time, women have a major change in hormones in the body, with symptoms such as sweating, sleep disturbance, mood swings, increased risk of heart disease due to a lack of estrogen, osteoporosis…
2. Premenopausal symptoms
2.1 Irregular menstruation
✅ Irregular menstrual periods are the first symptoms most noticeable. At this stage, the period between menstrual periods becomes longer or shorter, you even lose a few cycles.
2.2 Reduce fertility
✅ The reason is that an irregular menstrual cycle causes ovulation to be abnormal. However, as long as you have your period, conception can still occur.
2.3 Hot flashes and night sweats
- Hot flashes are the most common symptom of premenopausal symptoms. Hot flashes are a sudden burning sensation, usually around the face and upper body.
- Symptoms of night sweats are similar, you may be awakened by the sweaty body.
2.4 Weight gain
✅ Excess weight gain may increase your risk of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, breathing problems, and may increase hot flashes. The reason is that during menopause, reduced estrogen levels cause fat storage to shift from the hips, thighs to the abdomen.
✅ During premenopause, you may lose sleep or wake up several times during the night. This is because estrogen and progesterone, the two hormones that promote good sleep, are impaired. In addition, hot flashes and night sweats can wake you up.
2.6 Decreased libido
✅ Decreasing estrogen levels, stress, depression, anxiety about old age … reduces the need for sex drive and can interfere with orgasm.
✅ Estrogens also play a role in protecting bone health. When you enter perimenopause, the decrease in estrogen levels causes you to lose bone density faster, increasing the risk of osteoporosis causing brittle and brittle bones.
2.8 Memory loss or distraction
✅ A drop in estrogen levels along with hot flashes, insomnia or interrupted sleep, mood swings, depression can be the cause of this condition.
3. Take care of Premenopausal
- Exercise in moderation but don’t get too close to bedtime because it can make it harder to sleep
- Reasonable living mode: Sleep on time, enough sleep, should sleep from 7-8 hours/day.
- A nutritious, scientific diet: Menopausal women should eat more vegetables, especially soy products, foods high in calcium, fatty acids, …
- Positive thinking, avoid stress.
- Understand your own health: Pay attention to abnormalities, if any, you need to understand the cause to know how to fix them.
- Periodic health check: Will help detect abnormalities, from which timely treatment measures.
- Herbal estrogen supplements: Herbal estrogens will help the body produce endogenous estrogen, balance the hormones in the body, thereby helping to improve the efficiency of unpleasant menopausal symptoms.
4. Premenopausal Foods
4.1 Premenopausal Foods : Not should eat?
- Spicy foods: Menopausal women often suffer from hot flashes, so eating a lot of spicy foods will make symptoms more uncomfortable.
- Fatty foods: Energy needs will decrease at menopause due to reduced muscle mass. The consumption of too much fat will cause excess energy, causing fat accumulation, which is not good for health.
- Salty foods: Consuming too much salt raises your blood pressure, increasing your risk of stroke or heart disease. Menopausal women face the risk of cardiovascular disease due to the sharp decline in estrogen levels.
- Alcoholic drinks: Menopausal women should not drink alcohol, beer because alcoholic beverages will make hot flashes worse, cause headaches, night sweats, increase the level of stress.
- Caffeine: Menopausal women should not drink much caffeine will increase the risk of insomnia, instead use natural herbal teas.
4.2 Premenopausal Foods : Should eat?
✅ Increase your intake of greens and fruits: Vegetables, fruits contain lots of fiber, vitamins, anti-aging, very good for health.
✅ Eat plenty of Omega-3 fatty acids: This is an essential fatty acid, not only good for health but for menopausal women alone, this type of fatty acid also helps reduce hot flashes and anxiety. Omega – 3 fatty acids are found in salmon, cod liver oil, …
✅ Supplement foods rich in natural estrogen: such as soybeans, soy products, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, … During menopause, estrogen levels are greatly reduced, so women need to extreme addition of foods rich in natural estrogen.
✅ Foods rich in Calcium: During the menopause, the hormonal decline of estrogen also greatly affects the amount of calcium in the bones, thereby causing the condition of osteoporosis, brittle bones, fracture and hard to heal. .. Pre-menopausal women should actively supplement calcium-rich foods such as milk, almonds, fish, copper crabs, small boneless fish, shellfish, soy, milk, salmon, broccoli.
✅ Iron-rich foods: Iron participates in making red blood cells so to ensure daily iron demand, menopausal women should eat more: lean red meat, poultry, fish, eggs, greens, assorted beans, cereals. Eat more fruits, provide more vitamin C will help increase the amount of iron absorption.
✅ Drink enough water: Water helps transport nutrients to the body, eliminates the waste out of the body. Pre-menopausal women are prone to hot flashes, anxiety … Drinking enough water daily will also help somewhat improve unpleasant symptoms during menopause.
5. Recommended for you :
🎁 Use the right Motherwort extract
✅ Motherwort extract has a good effect on blood circulation, regulating menstruation, cure menstrual pain, good for premenopausal women, and treating high blood pressure … However, not all women can use Motherwort extract, especially in some cases dangerous… ➡
Leave a Reply