When menopause occurs, women’s estrogen levels will drop significantly, leading to a number of health problems. To overcome this problem, you can choose to add estrogen-rich foods to your daily diet. The question is, are foods that are high in estrogen that help to replenish female hormones from nature safely, effectively, and easy to apply. Here are some estrogen foods that can help you supplement with female hormones naturally and safely.
1. Signs when estrogen hormone decreases
A decline in estrogen usually occurs when a woman is about to enter menopause. However, today due to the impact of the environment and the pressure of life, many women over the age of 30 have faced this situation. Here are the signs that estrogen is declining:
- Irregular menstrual cycle: Estrogen is one of the main hormones that regulate a woman’s menstrual cycle. Low estrogen can lead to menstrual cycle disorders ( short cycle, long cycle ) and may lead to early menopause.
- Infertility: Low estrogen levels can prevent ovulation and make pregnancy difficult and can lead to infertility.
- Weak bones: You may also find your bones are broken or more likely to break. This may be due to decreased bone density. Estrogen works in conjunction with calcium, vitamin D, and other minerals to keep bones strong. If estrogen levels are low, you may experience decreased bone density.
- Painful and dry intercourse: Estrogen can affect vaginal lubrication. If estrogen levels become too low, vaginal dryness can occur, which often leads to painful sex, no or reduced libido, difficulty achieving orgasms, embarrassing, and avoiding husband.
- Hot flashes: This phenomenon usually occurs during menopause due to low estrogen levels.
- Depression: Estrogen is thought to increase serotonin, a brain chemical that enhances mood. A deficiency of estrogen can cause serotonin depletion that leads to mood swings or depression.
- Skin: Estrogens play an important role in the production of collagen that helps create connective tissue and maintains skin elasticity. As a result, the decline in estrogen causes the skin to become drier, unable to retain its elasticity, so wrinkles and sagging begin to appear. Besides, pigmentation, dark spots, age spots, freckles … also appear more and more.
- Weight gain: Hormones including estrogen may play a role in controlling weight and fat storage. Low estrogen levels can cause weight gain.
2. Estrogen foods list
2.1 Estrogen foods : Soy bean
✅ Soy is rated as the plant that contains the highest level of herbal estrogen. Soy contains active ingredient isoflavones (herbal estrogens) with a molecular structure similar to estrogen of the body, so it can work to compensate for the deficiency of estrogen for the body, anti-aging. In particular, isoflavones can replenish estrogen when it is not available and remove it when it is abundant, so it does not cause stagnation in the body. Therefore, in the daily diet of women, there are soy preparations such as soybean germ flour, soy milk, tofu ….
✅ In addition to soy, other beans also contain a lot of isoflavones that help improve female hormones and replenish the body’s abundant estrogen. Beans also help women have a smooth white skin smooth, improve bust size.
2.2 Estrogen foods : Linseed
✅ Linseed has become one of the most popular foods thanks to their abundant protein, fiber, and phytoestrogens. However, the herbal estrogen found in Linseed is more difficult to absorb than isoflavones in soy, making them less applicable. Some studies also show that the phytoestrogen content in Linseed plays an essential role in reducing the risk of developing breast cancer, especially in postmenopausal women.
2.3 Cruciferous Vegetables
✅ In addition to being famous for its flavor and nutrition in general, cruciferous vegetables are also rated as phytoestrogen-rich foods, such as Cauliflower, Cauliflower, Cabbage. Brussels sprouts and cabbage are also rich in coumestrol, another plant nutrient compound that has been shown to positively affect estrogen activity.
2.4 Estrogen foods : Peach
✅ Like Linseed, peaches are also rated as a high-estrogen food with ample lignans. According to the analysis of nutrition experts, a lignan-rich diet has a 15% lower risk of breast cancer in postmenopausal women. Besides, this fruit also contains very high levels of vitamins and minerals.
2.5 Estrogen foods : Pomegranate
✅ Pomegranate is a healthy food, contains many essential vitamins: vitamins A, C, E, … Pomegranate works to beautify the skin, boost the immune system, prevent cardiovascular diseases, reduce risk breast cancer. In addition, pomegranate also has the ability to provide natural estrogen for women, help combat menopausal symptoms, and help improve health.
2.6 Estrogen foods : Red wine
✅ Using red wine in moderation is also one of the supplements for female hormones. According to research wine containing Resveratrol – works to increase estrogen levels in the body, at the same time reduce the level of “bad” cholesterol (LDL), increase the level of “good” cholesterol (HDL), reduce the risk of heart disease circuit and prevent cancer.
3. Recommended for you :
✅ Motherwort extract has a good effect on blood circulation, regulating menstruation, cure menstrual pain, good for premenopausal women, and treating high blood pressure … However, not all women can use Motherwort extract, especially in some cases dangerous… ➡
🎁 NOW Supplements, Soy Isoflavones, 60 mg
✅ Since 1968 NOW has been a leader in the natural products industry. Even when healthy foods and natural supplements weren’t mainstream, we’ve never wavered from our mission – to provide value in products and services that Empower people to lead healthier lives.
✅ Isoflavones are naturally occurring plant compounds that are particularly concentrated in soybeans. Genistein, Daidzein, and Glycitein are the major isoflavones found in soybeans. NOW Soy Isoflavones have been extracted through a unique process that results in higher levels of Genistein – a quantum leap over most Soy Isoflavone products. Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 1 Vcaps‚ 1-3 times daily.
🎁 POM Wonderful | Pomegranate Juice
✅ Pom wonderful 100% pomegranate juice from four whole-pressed pomegranates. No added sugar. No artificial preservatives. A little sweet, a little tart, and powered by pomegranate antioxidants, pom wonderful 100 percent pomegranate juice is a whole lot of healthy. The outstanding effects of Pom wonderful 100% pomegranate juice:
- POM is the Antioxidant Superpower: Known for its free-radical-fighting antioxidants, POM Wonderful Pomegranate Juice is a healthy way to get your antioxidant goodness. Drink smarter.
- Work POM into Your Workout: Every 16oz POM Wonderful Pomegranate Juice has as much potassium as a medium banana. Potassium is an electrolyte key to muscle function. It’s music to your muscles.