In today’s modern society, although the amount of food increased, the quality of nutrition in food is reduced, in addition, there are many fast foods that stimulate the taste buds but do not have important nutrients. Even these eating foods are also loaded with dangerous substances such as cholesterol, preservatives … When you see 5 these nutrient deficiency symptoms, think about adding foods rich in nutrients such as mushrooms, red meat, salmon …
1. Top 5 nutrient deficiency symptoms
1.1 Nutrient deficiency symptoms: Often tired
✅ Fatigue is a warning sign of deficiency of many different nutrients in the body, typical signs of iron and vitamin B12 deficiency. Iron is a trace element that helps form the blood in the body, the lack of iron will cause anemia to supply oxygen to cells that make the body tired, lifeless. Vitamin B12 is required for the formation of red blood cells and red blood cell differentiation, so a deficiency of vitamin B12 will make you anemic by not making enough red blood cells. At this time, you should see a nutritionist for advice on a new diet to ensure more nutritious.
✅ Foods that help you get iron include nuts, red meat, seafood, broccoli … and vitamin B12 is abundant in animal, fish, pig, and poultry liver.
1.2 Nutrient deficiency symptoms: Facial acne
✅ Acne not only appears during puberty but can also arise when your body is lacking in nutrients. This may be because the body is not getting enough niacin, zinc, and some other important fatty acids.
- Omega-3 fatty acids: The reason that can cause acne is due to inflammation, so the addition of an antibiotic for the skin like Omega-3 is the solution for those who are suffering from acne. Omega-3 fatty acids will help fight acne by inhibiting two active substances that can cause inflammation in the body: PGE2 and LTB4. Omega-3s are found in fatty fish and seafood, especially marine fish such as salmon, mackerel, and sardines.
- Vitamin B3: Many studies have demonstrated the effectiveness of nicotinamide in treating skin complications. Not only that, but it is also very safe to use for a long time making it an ideal treatment for skin diseases, especially acne and anti-aging.
- Selenium: When selenium is deficient, it will have less resistance, facilitates inflammation and causes skin diseases such as acne, eczema, or psoriasis. Selenium is found in foods such as mackerel, tuna, salmon, sardines, shellfish (oysters, scallops, lobsters), mushrooms, egg yolks, whole grains, nuts, brewer’s yeast, rice germ ….
- Zinc: Zinc has a very high anti-inflammatory role, antioxidant, and prevents cell destruction from free radicals on the skin. Thanks to its ability to break down substances that cause seborrhea when the body is stressed, zinc helps prevent acne quite effectively. Zinc is derived from beans, nuts, oatmeal, whole grains, red meat, and oysters.
1.3 Nutrient deficiency symptoms: Numbness in legs and arms
✅ The body lacks some B vitamins like B6, B9, and B12 which will cause numbness of hands or feet. These vitamins play an important role in the synthesis of neurotransmitters and hematopoiesis. Therefore, when the body does not have the necessary amount of B vitamins, the peripheral nerves in the skin will be directly affected, causing numbness of hands and feet. At this time, you should eat some green leafy vegetables such as spinach, eggs, legumes, chicken, and whole grains to supplement the number of B vitamins necessary for the body.
1.4 Nutrient deficiency symptoms: Bruises appear under the skin
✅ If your skin is prone to bruises, you may need to add calcium and vitamin C. Vitamin C plays an important role in wound healing and forming collagen layers that strengthen blood vessel walls. Vitamin C deficiency causes the blood vessels to rupture, resulting in bruising.
✅ In addition, a lack of folic acid, vitamin K, and vitamin B12 is also a possible cause for this condition. Vitamin B12 combines with folate to form the DNA of blood cells. Lack of these vitamins makes bruises more likely than usual. Vitamin K works to clot, vitamin K deficiency can leak blood vessels – this is also the cause of bruises.
1.5 Nutrient deficiency symptoms: Memory loss
✅ Memory loss due to age is normal. However, amnesia several times a day may be a sign of calcium and vitamin B12 deficiency and fatty acids. B12 is an essential vitamin that is important for the body. Vitamin B12 is essential for the development and maintenance of the nervous system, the synthesis of DNA, and the construction of blood cells. As we get older, our ability to absorb vitamin B12 from foods decreases. Not getting enough vitamin B12 for a long time causes symptoms of Memory loss, sometimes be misdiagnosed because of age. Omega-3s are unsaturated fatty acids, including two common forms, EPA and DHA, both of which have been shown to be good for brain health, namely :
- DHA: 25% of the total fat in the brain plays a role in maintaining brain structure and function. Supplements containing DHA bring positive effects to people with mild memory impairment.
- EPA: can protect the elderly from damage and the risk of aging.
Recommed for you
🎁 Vitron-C | High Potency Iron Supplement with Vitamin C
✅ If you are experiencing iron deficiency anemia, you can take an iron supplement. Here is iron supplement that is appreciated on Amazon. A special feature of this formulation is the combination of iron and vitamin C. Vitron-C is a high potency iron supplement uniquely formulated with vitamin C to help your body better absorb iron. Vitamin C also helps to combat fatigue for people with anemia.
🎁 Omega 3 Fish Oil Supplement – Immune & Heart Support Benefits– Promotes Joint, Eyes, Brain & Skin Health
✅ At BioSchwartz, they believe a healthy gut is a happy gut. Their mission is to empower you to elevate your quality of life through superior supplements. Their supplements are made with superior-quality ingredients to help you achieve optimal health from the inside out.
- ENHANCED ABSORPTION AND BIOAVAILABILITY – Unlike most fish oil supplements on the market, Ultra-Pure Fish Oil Omega 3 is extracted using a proprietary method that concentrates the value of Omega-3’s for enhanced absorption and superior bioavailability.
- SUSTAINABLY CAUGHT FROM ICELAND: The fish are never farm-raised; they are caught fresh from the pristine, cold waters of Iceland for exceptional purity and zero contamination, as evidenced by the rigorous testing of each and every batch.
- SUPPORTS A HEALTHY HEART – May help support and maintain healthy cholesterol levels that are already in the normal range. Directions: As a dietary supplement take three (3) soft gels per day with a meal or as directed by your healthcare professional. Do not exceed three (3) soft gels per day.