Besides going to health facilities to find out the exact cause of the disease, you can apply simple and effective ways at home to improve the situation. These 5 effective ways nocturia treatment the elderly will greatly help to improve the quality of life of your loved ones. Apply and enjoy their effectiveness.
1. Nocturia treatment elderly
1.1 Nocturia treatment elderly: Control your weight
✅ Being overweight can be one of the factors affecting your ability to control your bladder. If this factor is not controlled, your bladder will leak some urine when you exercise. Weight loss is a must for reducing pressure on the bladder and surrounding muscles. Therefore, you need to develop a reasonable diet to support the effective treatment of nocturia.
1.2 Nocturia treatment elderly: Reduce salt
✅ Cutting back on salt from your diet will help cure your nocturnal nightmare. According to new research, the need to urinate at night affects most people over the age of 60 and is related to the amount of salt in their diet.
1.3 Nocturia treatment elderly: Reduce the amount of water
✅ There is nothing unnatural here: Drink less water for a few hours before you go to bed to give your body time to process into urine and then flush out before you start your sleep. Nocturia will no longer wake up your sleep.
1.4 Nocturia treatment elderly: Improve kidney function
✅ As I mentioned in Part 1, the decline in kidney function has a great impact on urinating at night, so make sure to use these foods in your daily routine. Bells, fish, egg whites, pumpkins, cauliflower, garlic, in addition to a lot of auxiliary products with herbal ingredients.
I also give you information on the following 3 foods, to add to your diet:
1️⃣ Rice vinegar
Not only contains a rich source of vitamins, but rice vinegar is also a resistance enhancer, has a strong antiseptic ability, regulates the amount of urine, reduces nocturia due to inflammation, infection of the urinary system.
Because grapefruit contains an enzyme called detoxes capable of purifying the blood, improving circulatory function. Grapefruit is also known to be a rich source of vitamin C, an antioxidant, which contributes to reducing stress – the cause of night diabetes.
3️⃣ Bean sprouts
Eating more sprouts will increase your body’s production of estrogen – female sex hormones and limit the causes of nocturia due to changes in female hormones such as uterine fibroids, ovarian tumors. Bean sprouts also provide zinc, increase the body’s resistance, limit urinary tract inflammation as the cause of night urination.
1.5 Nocturia treatment elderly: Foods to avoid
Certain foods can make symptoms worse, stimulate urination. Therefore, you should limit your use at the end of the day or before going to bed to help minimize or even prevent nocturia.
- Spicy foods: Hot, spicy foods can make your mouth burn, nerve reflexes will irritate the bladder mucosa and worsen nocturnal symptoms.
- Cranberry juice: This fruit helps fight bladder infections, but it may be the culprit in increasing urinary excretion. The reason is that the acid in berries can irritate the bladder, makes you feel more urinated.
- Coffee: Caffeine stimulates the activity of various organs in the body, including the bladder. Experts say it is both a diuretic and a bladder stimulant. So if you’re a coffee or tea lover, avoid using them at the end of the day or before bed.
- Alcohol: Like caffeine, alcohol is both a diuretic and a stimulant to the bladder. Drinking alcohol will speed up the filtration of urine in the kidneys. This means that the urination feels faster.
- Soft drinks: Carbonated beverages can also irritate the bladder. Furthermore, carbonated beverages and soda often contain caffeine, sugar, or artificial sweeteners – all of which stimulate the bladder to activate.
- Orange juice: Acidic foods and drinks like grapefruit and orange juice can also irritate your bladder. If you love juices, you can replace them with some other fruits, such as apples, blueberries, and pears, which provide important nutrients for health.
- Tomatoes: Such as citrus, can irritate the bladder.
- Sugar and artificial sweeteners: These can worsen the symptoms of nocturia.
- MSG (Mononatri glutamate, also known as monosodium glutamate) is a famous and commonly used spice, which makes the food more flavorful. However, for some people, MSG is a substance that triggers symptoms that cause the bladder to overreact.
2. Recommended for you :
🎁 SHavasu Nutrition | Saw Palmetto Supplement
✅ Saw palmetto extract is one of the world’s leading herbal products for prostate support. Widely-cited clinical studies conducted during the 1980s have clearly established the ability of Saw palmetto extract to significantly support prostate-related urinary function. Saw palmetto’s key active ingredients help to enhance prostate gland structure, as shown in clinical studies where saw palmetto extract promoted healthy urinary functions and prostate structure; quality of life scores also improved. The results with saw palmetto extract have been duplicated in open trials and controlled, double-blind studies. Havasu Nutrition’s PREMIUM SAW PALMETTO is the solution you’ve been looking for for your prostate and putting an end to frequent trips to the bathroom!