Besides those who eat little but still fat, there are still people who eat a lot without gaining weight…. and they seek themselves many solutions such as changing the menu to gain weight, exercising, using supporting foods but still not successful. Have you ever thought that you can’t gain weight because of your genome? The truth is not so, to succeed in gaining weight, the important thing that you need to do first is to find the cause of your weight gain and overcome it.
- 1. Reasons you can’t gain weight
- 2. Foods that help you gain weight fast and safely
- 3. Recommended for you :
1. Reasons you can’t gain weight
1.1 Have you ever cleansed your body?
✅ Everyday food contains many toxic substances, polluted air, so everyone has a lot of toxins accumulated, but thin people never purify toxic waste. The body accumulates many toxins that make the immune system increasingly weak, eat, and drink difficult to absorb, so thin people can not gain weight. You can purify your body naturally by the antioxidants phycocyanin, chlorophyll, beta-carotene, … help eliminate all the toxins accumulated in the body for a long time, help boost the immune system. These substances can be found in the vegetables around us.
1.2 You have not taken care digestive system
✅ You know all the food we put into our bodies must go through the digestive tract first. If your digestive system is not working well, you can eat a lot of fatty foods without being absorbed, so it is difficult to gain weight.
1.3 Choose foods to gain weight incorrectly
✅ Eat more rice, more meat (including fat meat), drink more sweet milk, eat more candies containing more sugar will quickly fat. That is a misconception because our bodies always need a reasonably balanced diet, meals should include 4 groups of substances: protein, fat, starch, vitamins, and minerals. You should need protein supplements for the body because protein is the raw material for building muscle bundles to help thin people gain weight thanks to the strong muscular system. You can add plant-based proteins like spirulina, tofu, bean sprouts, soybeans, and nutritious nuts. In addition, vegetable protein not only helps the stomach digest and absorb nutrients but also contains less cholesterol, which affects the amount of fat in the blood.
Mistakes to avoid in choosing weight gain foods for thin people :
- Eat more fried foods, starch: In fact, many people think of adding many sources of fatty foods such as sweets, fatty meat, war foods, frying, sugary drinks, buttermilk, more starch… will gain weight easily. But these foods are not foods that gain weight but are one of the culprits harmful to the digestive system, causing diseases such as indigestion and difficulty absorbing because of their high content of fat and sugar. Not only that, but this food is also the cause of cardiovascular disease, even cancer due to its high levels of antioxidants and free radicals.
- Don’t eat a lot of vegetables: There are mistakes that vegetables are not foods that help gain weight, only those who need to lose weight to eat more vegetables. This is completely wrong because vegetables and fruits contain many antioxidants and micronutrients that help purify the body and strengthen the immune system, resistance. Because in the environment and daily food can cause a lot of toxins accumulation, which leads to the body’s difficulty absorbing nutrients causing weight loss in thin people. Moreover, the abundant fiber in vegetables is a great source of nutrients for the intestinal microflora – bacteria that are beneficial for digesting and absorbing intestinal food.
- Adding too much animal protein: Meats contain a lot of protein but also contain saturated fat and large amounts of unhealthy cholesterol. Animal protein is also difficult to absorb protein for the body.
- A nutritious meal and weight gain food need to have enough elements such as protein, starch, fat, vitamins, and minerals. We need to supplement these nutrients every day so that the body can easily absorb and gain weight in a natural and sustainable manner.
1.4 You want gain weight but eat erratically
There are 3 errors that you often encounter in your diet :
- Skipping nutritious breakfast: Many people often skip breakfast to have a lot of energy to eat at other meals of the day, especially dinner, to gain weight quickly. However, breakfast is the most important meal of the day. The habit of not eating breakfast increases your risk of stomach pain.
- Eating too much at a meal: Another mistake of skinny people is that eating too much at a meal makes the digestive system overloaded and unable to convert food into nutrients. So, no matter how much you eat, you still cannot gain weight.
- Eat the night: Many people still misunderstand that eating at night is the fastest way to gain weight because at night we do not need to do anything. However, this is an extremely misleading thought: Late night eating habits not only turn harmful food into harm and prevent your body from absorbing nutrients but also disrupt sleep and cause the digestive system chemical disorders.
1.5 Abuse weight gain pills
✅ Weight gain medicine can help you gain a few pounds after a month or even half a month but it is only due to the accumulation of water and fat, not muscle. You may also have health risks if you have side effects of weight gain pills.
1.6 Lazy sports and exercise.
✅ Thin people often think they do not need to exercise to lose weight, but these are misleading thoughts. The habit of exercising regularly in addition to strengthening and endurance also helps to increase metabolism inside the body. Good metabolism will determine your weight, and exercising will help stimulate your appetite and eat more.
2. Foods that help you gain weight fast and safely
The following foods not only help provide a high calorie but also contain important essential nutrients such as vitamins, good cholesterol, making you lose weight safely and effectively:
- Eggs: This familiar food contains a lot of protein, vitamins A, D, E, and good cholesterol, so it has both a nutritional effect and helps you gain weight very healthily. Thin people who want to gain weight fast should eat at least one egg at breakfast and will see the effect after a month.
- Cereals: Many studies have shown that eating cereal regularly helps thin people to gain weight easily because it is rich in nutrients, fats, and vitamins, especially rich in protein to help the process of weight gain effective and safe. In addition, cereals also belong to the food group that is rich in starch, rich in fiber, many calories, and minerals necessary to create a favorable environment to help thin people gain weight quickly.
- Red meat: Red meat is rich in trace elements that support the weight, help the body in the body healthy, and complete the task. Thin people who want to gain weight should add red meats to the main meals every day. You should prepare a variety of dishes from red meat when combined with vegetables to help you gain weight easily.
- Peanut butter: According to Boldsky, peanut butter is also an ideal choice for a healthy breakfast to help gain weight. Peanut butter is rich in protein, vitamins, and calories, helping the body to add more calories while avoiding unhealthy foods. Alternatively, you can add peanut butter to your mid-afternoon snack or before bed.
- Whole milk: Milk is one of the foods that help to gain weight, improve physique very effectively. Milk is not only a healthy source of nutrition but also contains many calories to help gain weight effectively. You can also make your own weight-increasing milk at home from natural ingredients that are also good for health. Try drinking about one or two glasses of milk as a snack or before and after a workout if you’re exercising.
- Cheese: Cheese contains a high content of nutrients and is good for health. With lots of milk, protein, calcium, fat, good cholesterol … so make sure to use cheese regularly to help thin people gain weight quickly. However, you should not abuse this food to avoid raising cholesterol levels.
- Potatoes: Potatoes contain a large amount of sugar, protein, and carbohydrates and are rich in vitamins that help keep you healthy and boost your immune system. Eating baked or fried potatoes in a reasonable amount will help thin people gain weight quickly.
- Avocado: In addition to helping skinny people gain a healthy weight, eating an avocado every day has 10g of fiber that is good for digestion, and 15g of unsaturated fat helps prevent heart disease. Avocado also has nutrients that help prevent cancer. You can make many delicious butter dishes, such as smoothies, ice cream, or served with bread and salad.
- Bananas: Bananas are also a healthy weight gainer. Bananas contain a lot of starches, protein, vitamins, and minerals along with a variety of amino acids necessary for the body and health. Bananas are not only rich in carbs and nutrients, but also a good “fuel” for exercise. For thin people, eating bananas not only helps you sleep well, youthful but also helps you gain weight effectively. You can make this fruit a nutritious dish like a banana smoothie or even a salad.
3. Recommended for you :
🎁 Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Weight Gainer Protein Powder
✅ Optimum Nutrition has been trusted to provide the highest quality in post-workout recovery for over 30 years and in 90+countries. After careful supplier selection, each ingredient is tested to assure exceptional purity, potency, and composition. They hold ourselves to the highest production standards, all so you can unlock your body’s full potential.
✅ Optimum nutrition’s gold standard 100% Whey uses pure Whey Protein Isolates as the primary ingredient. Combined with ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate, each serving provides 24 grams of all-whey protein and 5.5 grams of naturally occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) which are prized by athletes for their muscle building qualities. With more than 20 tempting flavors to choose from, on gold standard 100% Whey gives you plenty of ways to keep workout recovery interesting.