Today, the environment is polluted, we accidentally introduce many toxins such as pesticides, preservatives, or heavy metals into the body. The accumulation of toxins in a long time will lead to dangerous diseases like cancer, stomach ulcers. Finding ways to eliminate these harmful substances from the body is extremely necessary for our health. Detoxify your body is considered to be a trend of health care, beauty from the inside. It helps the body to be healthier, supports the metabolism of substances, and the removal of waste products from the body.
1. Why should detox the body?
✅ In this era, people contain many toxins from polluted air, car dust, industrial exhaust, living habits, or unscientific diet … Besides, our body itself is also Can produce toxins. When the intestines are excreted and metabolized, this process produces toxins such as amines, ammonia, hydrogen sulfide, and other toxic substances. The body toxins are not excreted out, gradually accumulate in the organs of the heart, bones, liver, kidneys… This is the cause of many diseases.
So daily detoxification is essential. Here are the benefits of detox:
- Strengthen the immune system: When detoxifying the body regularly, the immune system will be better strengthened. And when the immune system is working well, it will help increase the ability to cope with many diseases, especially the flu, cold …
- Colon cleansing: You know, the large intestine is one of the most important organs in the body. When colon cleansing, it will increase activity. Do you know the cause of colon cancer is due to the accumulation of toxins that cause inflammation? To cleanse your colon, you should purify your body by drinking plenty of water and consuming high-fiber foods in your daily diet.
- Support weight loss: If you are planning to lose weight, it is necessary to clean and detoxify the body. By purifying the body not only prevents toxins from entering the blood. It also helps you lose weight thanks to the impact on burning fat faster. Thereby increasing metabolism and helping to lose weight effectively.
- Help sleep better: Toxins in the body will reduce the quality of your sleep, so after removing the body toxins. Will help you get a better night’s sleep and your body will be more relaxed.
- Help improve brain activity: Toxins tend to affect neural tube and brain activity. When the body cleanses regularly, the nervous system can work better and more lucid.
- Reduce the load on the liver: The toxins in the body will be a burden for the liver so when detoxifying toxins, the liver will work better and more effectively.
- Slow down the brain process: When you detox the body will limit the development of free radicals and heavy metals inside the body – the main causes of premature aging. Besides, if the body is detoxified, regular purification of the body will speed up the absorption of antioxidants. Help you stay fresh and youthful long term.
- Increase kidney health: The kidneys are one of the body’s important detox organs. So when the body detoxifies regularly, the kidneys will be reduced the load of filtering harmful substances. So that the excretory activity of the kidneys will be better. In addition, it helps to ensure the health of people suffering from kidney diseases.
2. Tips to detoxify the body
2.1 Drink water properly
✅ Drinking water properly is the simplest method of purifying the body. Because water not only helps to lose weight, beautify the skin, eliminate toxins in the body, aid digestion but also combat disease extremely effectively. According to medical experts, you should consume at least 2 liters of water every day. But do not drink too much at once, you should divide into small cups to achieve the best effect.
2.2 Support liver function
✅ Green vegetables and fruits are the leading foods in helping to eliminate toxins inside the body, in addition to removing all toxins from your body, they also eliminate the accumulation of excess fat and support Supporting liver and kidney function. For the foods that support liver detox, see the article HERE.
1.3 Detoxify your body : Massage
✅ We should spend a little time to perform massage because it brings so many benefits from deep in the body. When we act lightly on the body points, they will be relaxing and automatically purify the toxins out.
1.4 Do exercise
✅ When we exercise, the sweat glands secrete out, causing the toxins in the body are excluded. Moreover, regular exercise also helps people eliminate excess fat, reduce stress, and improve health significantly.
1.5 Detoxify your body : Deep sleep
✅ We often do not pay much attention to our sleep when we are depressed about life. But deep sleep is the “golden way” to improve your health and purify your body. Getting enough rest will help us reduce stress, prevent toxins, and fight inflammation from deep within. To find out how to get a good night’s sleep, read the article HERE.
1.6 Detoxify your body : Laugh a lot
✅ When laughing, not only does the mood improve but it also stimulates blood circulation and circulation. Moreover, breathing deeply while laughing is also a factor to help eliminate toxins out.
3. Top food detox effective body
A scientific diet is very important in the body’s detoxification. The following foods not only provide you with important nutrients such as vitamins, fiber, micronutrients … more specifically, they contain effective antioxidants to help eliminate free radicals and toxins in the body.
✅ GRAPEFRUIT: Grapefruit is a fruit that contains lots of vitamin C and antioxidants, which enhances the body’s natural detoxification process. It also helps you have a smooth, glowing pink skin, a slim, strong body. Therefore, eating grapefruit every morning, or using grapefruit juice daily not only promotes weight loss but can also detox your body.
✅ GREEN TEA: Green tea has the ability to metabolize excess fat and toxins from the body quickly. In green tea contains an antioxidant compound is catechins – works to support liver function, processing and eliminating substances harmful to the body, helping to detoxify the body.
✅ GREEN VEGETABLES: Leafy green vegetables such as spinach, bitter melon, broccoli … are known as very good foods to help detoxify the body because they enhance chlorophyll – chlorophyll for the digestive tract. chemistry helps neutralize heavy metals and toxins in the liver, blood, and increase the process of excretion in the bile, support anti-inflammatory, eliminate acids in the body.
✅ OLIVE OIL: Olive oil has a high content of unsaturated fats and natural antioxidants: vitamin E, carotenoids, chlorophyll, polyphenols, and hydroxytyrosol. Therefore, this oil is used to lower blood pressure, prevent the development of some types of cancer, relieve rheumatism, prevent arteriosclerosis; Uses as a laxative. Just one tablespoon of olive oil can cure constipation and help detoxify the body effectively.
✅ BEETROOT: This beetroot contains iron, calcium, and an antioxidant called betaine, which gives off a distinctive red color. Betaine helps to improve cell structure, especially the recovery of cells in the liver (the body’s toxin purification organs). The liver protects the body from the toxins you are exposed to, so adding a tuber that has a detoxifying effect will help a lot.
✅ ONIONS AND GARLIC: Onions and garlic both contain flavonoids, which help produce glutathione – one of the antioxidants for the liver. They also stimulate the liver to make enzymes that flush toxins out of the digestive system. In addition, these two foods have anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, and immune-boosting properties.
✅ YOGURT: Yogurt contains probiotics, which help provide healthy probiotics to boost the natural immune system of the intestinal system, better digestion, and enhance the body’s immune response. Basically, yogurt brings good bacteria into your gut, better digestion will help you eliminate toxins.
✅ CARROTS: Carrots are rich in glutathione, beta-carotene and vitamin A. Carrots help improve immune function and are beneficial for heart health. You can use carrot juice, boiled, sautéed, or added to salads; This will help eliminate toxins in the body.