Foot soak with herbs is considered a long-known method to bring relaxation, fight disease. Foot soak in the hot bath (or adding supportive herbs if possible) is one of the simplest and most effective methods because of the many health benefits. This method can not only help you sleep well, fight stress, but also improve arthritis conditions …
1. Top 4 foot soak benefits
1.1 Foot soak benefits: Reduce fatigue
✅ It can be soaked feet with saltwater or herbs such as ginger, mugwort … The active ingredients in these herbs will be dissolved, when soaked will help regulate blood circulation, pushing Back fatigue, fight stress and relax.
1.2 Foot soak benefits: Brings a deep sleep
✅ Foot soak is good for human health, especially middle-aged people, especially in the cold winter weather. The foot baths before going to bed will help your sleep be deeper and more delicious because the blood and the nervous system is circulated and relaxed. When soaking the feet, the nerve endings will be gently stimulated by active ingredients from herbs. For the best insomnia relief effect, it is recommended to massage lightly, pressing the pressure points on the feet while soaking.
1.3 Foot soak benefits: Relieves aches by osteoarthritis
✅ Herbal foot baths are useful for people with long-standing inflammation, joint pain. The herb contains many active ingredients that have a positive effect on the joints of the feet and the nerve endings in the feet that will backfire on the whole body to help reduce the pain caused by arthritis.
1.4 Foot soak benefits: Helps stabilize blood pressure
✅ For high blood pressure that often occurs in the elderly, soaking your feet in warm water also helps stabilize blood pressure significantly. Because when you soak your feet, the blood works smoothly in the body and makes blood pressure return to normal. When soaking the feet, the patient should need to keep themselves a relaxed spirit, avoid negative thoughts that lead to pressure, anxiety. In addition, for people with high blood pressure, can extend the time foot bath to increase efficiency.
2. The herb used to soak feet
You may not know, According to Oriental medicine, the foot is like the second heart of the body. Using herbs soaked in the foot will help clear blocked meridians, increase blood circulation, improve metabolism. In addition, the muscles, bones, joints are also supple and the resistance is better. Here are some natural foot bath herbs you can use at home.
1️⃣ Fresh ginger: Modern medicine has shown that ginger stimulates capillaries, improves blood circulation and metabolism. People who are afraid of cold or frequent cold hands and feet can soak feet with fresh ginger very effectively. Fresh ginger is also an indispensable ingredient in how to make effective foot bath salts.
How to use: Use about 20-30g of the fresh ginger, pound, and then put in about half a pot of water and cover tightly to avoid evaporation of some substances in ginger. Boil the mixture for about 10 minutes, then pour the whole ginger water into the pot. Then, add cold water to the boiling ginger at about 40 degrees and then soak feet. Doing this regularly every day will greatly improve your limbs.
2️⃣ Wormwood: This herb has a positive effect on gas warm recovery, hemostasis, and pregnancy. Using foot mug wormwood improves lung function, very good for patients with chronic bronchitis, and those who have a productive cough.
How to do it: Take 30–50g of fresh wormwood, rinse and put in half a pot of water. Cover tightly and boil for about 10 minutes. After the water, pour the whole water and leaves into the pot and add water to reach a temperature of about 40 degrees. Conduct a foot bath for about 30 minutes.
3️⃣ Safflower: Safflower is an herb often found in gynecological remedies, has the effects of menstrual bleeding, stasis, and analgesic very effectively. In the winter, many people often experience frostbite or chapped skin. Using Safflower to foot bath will work to prevent and reverse these symptoms.
How to do: Take 10 – 15g of pink flowers into the pot. Pour about half of the pot of water, cover tightly, and boil for about 10 minutes. Then pour the whole water and residue into the basin, add water to a temperature of about 40 degrees Celsius and then conduct a foot bath.
4️⃣ Herbal salt is actually a mixture of mineral salts combined with natural herbs. Depending on the herbs combined with salt, ginger, turmeric, mugwort or lemongrass, cinnamon, eucalyptus, cloves, etc., each will create its own effect. Herbal foot bath salt is one of the natural methods that support the function of blood circulation, easing pain in the joints of the feet and hands, thereby helping to relax and deep sleep. more sleep.
How to do it: Use about 30g of herbal salt mixed with warm water about 40 degrees. Fill your eyes with water and soak for 13-20 minutes in the evening before going to bed. While soaking your feet, use a towel soaked in saltwater, apply it on your knees, and massage evenly, combining massaging the calf muscles to help blood flow smoothly.
3. Recommended for you :
🎁 FineVine | 4 IN 1 FOOT CARE Treatment Kid
✅ FineVine is one of the fastest-growing companies for one simple reason: they love what they do, and they infuse that love into everything they create. They believe in finding the purest sources for their ingredients, and pride ourselves in their attention to detail when it comes to delivering the most effective and natural products.
FineVine’s all-natural 4-in-1 foot care kit is the perfect solution for those who suffer from toenail fungus, athletes foot, or foot odor. INCLUDES Tea Tree Oil Foot Soak, Nail Fungus Treatment, Anti-Fungal Skin Balm, and Tea Tree Oil Body/ Foot Wash.
1️⃣ Foot Soak
- Tea Tree Oil Foot Soak: A unique proprietary blend; FineVine’s foot soak is a premium blend of Epsom salt, sea salt, eucalyptus, peppermint, cajuput camphor, rosemary, lavender, MSM, and essential oils of tea tree; exactly what your feet need after an exhausting day at work or school. It used for various foot ailments including toenail fungus and athlete’s foot; it helps prevent stubborn foot odors.
- Citrus Detox Foot Soak: Thanks to its all-natural formula of essential oils and pure Dead Sea salts, this foot soak is a great way to help you combat fungal toe and nail infections, inflammation, odor-causing bacteria, athlete’s foot, and a wide array of other skin issues and conditions. Just soak your feet for 20–30 minutes and let these detox salts eliminate toxins and heavy metals from your body through your foot.
- Muscle Relief Foot Soak: Besides Epsom salts and 100% pure Dead Sea salts, this wonderful muscle relief foot soak throws another renewing ingredient in the mix – magnesium flakes. Thanks to them, you’ll be able to reduce inflammation, improve blood circulation, and kickstart the healing process for sore muscles and joints much, much faster.
2️⃣ Tea Tree Oil Body Wash
- Helps Wash Away and Defend Against Fungus & Bacteria Responsible for Body Odor, Athlete’s Foot, Ringworm, Jock Itch, Acne, Toenail & Nail Fungus, Yeast, and other Common Foot, Back, Chest, Butt and Skin Irritation. Ideal for Smelly Feet and Body Odor Eliminator.
- The energizing scent of the tea tree oil will invigorate you and it will help with body odor and smelly feet so you can feel clean and refreshed every time.
- The natural body wash will clean and hydrate your skin, and it will help damaged skin heal faster with a protective layer of moisture.
- The deep cleansing shower gel is gentle on your skin so it’s ideal for daily use, and it’s suitable for men and women, and for every skin type, from sensitive to dry.
3️⃣ Anti-Fungal Skin Balm
- FineVine’s Anti-Fungal Skin Balm, which contains organic Lavender, Eucalyptus, and Tea Tree essential oils. The skin-soothing and antifungal properties of their ingredients will help alleviate fungal skin infections, nail fungus infections, eczema, and ringworm.
- By simply applying FineVine’s antifungal cream on your irritated skin and allowing their therapeutic essential oils to balance your skin’s pH and to soothe any fungal infection. This antimicrobial and antiseptic Super Balm will help effectively treat fungi and bacteria.
- Ideal for your hands, feet, back, toenails, fingernails, and any other part of your body, FineVine’s anti-fungal skin cream will act as an ointment for your itchy, scratchy, or dry skin.
4️⃣ Finger & Toenail Fungus Treatment
FineVine’s potent Oregano, Tea Tree & other essential oils eliminate candida, mold & any pesky fungus to make your nails beautiful and healthy.