Yoga has been around for many years and is a longtime secret of beauty and an increase in the physical and mental health of India. Today, the number of yoga classes is increasing with a large number of participants because everyone wants to improve their health, reduce stress, fatigue, and extend their life. If you are planning to take a yoga class, here are some reasons to make that decision with confidence. I will list the physical benefits of yoga over time, the more you practice with the longer you go, the greater your health gains will be.
✅ Yoga is a method of training the mind and the body has a long tradition. Yoga originated in India about 5,000 years ago. The word Yoga comes from the Sanskrit word “Yuj” which means “solidarity”, “participation”. Based on the idea that the mind and body of the human being is one that this Yoga is developed to help people improve their physical and mental. Based on the principle of controlling the breath and keeping the body in a position, thereby mastering and controlling the body’s flexibility, improving intelligence, health, and finding the true value of happiness. The magic of Yoga is through the practice of the body to initiate, help people to be enlightened, abandon unhealthy lifestyles, bad qualities, and improve themselves. With thousands of benefits of Yoga, it is considered the oldest and most reliable form of sports practice in the world.
2. Top 3 physical benefits of yoga
2.1 Physical benefits of yoga: Maintain high concentration
✅ Yoga has many exercises that help stimulate the activity of the brain, promote the way blood and oxygen circulation to the brain. According to research published in the Journal of Physical Activity and Health, with 20 minutes of exercise a day, the results of the Yoga’s cognitive assessment showed that the ability to remember “significantly superior” to people. aerobics. In addition, during exercise, the active substance serotonin (the active neurotransmitter, which regulates mood, appetite, sleep, muscle contraction, and some cognitive functions) will be solved. free, help practitioners more active and optimistic.
✅ The great brain-stimulating posture is the Padahastasana – the standing posture bends forward. A special feature of this posture is that the hand is fixed under the foot. You can move your body forward to put pressure on your hands and feel the great effect of this movement.
2.2 Physical benefits of yoga: Help be flexible
✅ Over time the muscles will atrophy and the joints lose their responsiveness to complex movements. Yoga movements make it easier for the body to get used to the difficult posture such as putting your feet up behind your head, splitting your legs … If you practice regularly, you can feel the parts of your body better and find them healthy. strong, visibly supple with each week. Your life becomes active, full of life by a flexible body that adapts well to changes from the outside.
✅ Uttanasana – Standing upright posture helps balance the movement of the body after long periods of sitting in the office.
2.3 Physical benefits of yoga: Promote metabolism and improve physique
✅ This process involves the conversion of food and drinks into energy. Depending on the lifestyle of each person that metabolism also varies. When you practice Yoga, this index will increase, so that the nutrients will be promoted to support the body, limit overweight, and keep a slim body. Yoga also gives you a deep sleep – this is the basis for a day full of energy after that. In addition, practicing yoga helps you breathe deeply from which the blood will absorb more oxygen. This helps increase energy use in your body.
✅ Not only that, with Yoga, but the parts of the body will also work smoothly together and properly arranged from the neck to the shoulders, back, the lower part of the body … Accordingly, this sport will draw fat from unnecessary places and create the “hourglass” dream for women.
3. The principles when practicing yoga
In order to practice yoga effectively, you should grasp the following principles to achieve the best results :
- Correct relaxation: Practicing yoga, you should completely relax to be able to relax the whole body, for a relaxed and relaxed soul.
- Perseverance and patience: When you are new to yoga, make sure your body is not as flexible as those who practice for years. You should have perseverance, patience, and hard training reasonable to be able to pursue this sport to the end.
- Definitely have to use a yoga mat: This is an indispensable item, especially for those new to yoga. The rugs will help you a lot in balancing, limiting slippery, and minimizing injuries during exercise.
- Startup properly and properly: Set aside 15 minutes before each session to warm up, rotate the muscles thoroughly. It has a great effect on the efficiency and quality of the training session while ensuring your safety, avoiding unnecessary injuries.
- Building a reasonable diet: A reasonable diet, combining yoga properly will help you improve your health, physique, and spirit in the most perfect way.
- Positive thinking: This helps you eliminate negative thoughts that affect your emotions and reason. By doing that, the practice of yoga quickly achieves the desired effect.
- Breathing properly: Breath plays an important role in yoga. Breathing properly means breathing deeply, evenly, using all parts of the lungs to get oxygen into the body …
4. Recommended for you :
✅ The secret to the success of the Yoga Burn Program lies in what’s referred to as Dynamic Sequencing. The unique 3 phase program guides you through a series of different videos that are laid out in a way that will keep your body and mind to ensure you do not get bored. Each video is 45 minutes long and can be done anytime, anywhere.