Stomach pain is a common disease in modern society. For people with stomach ulcers, eating is extremely important. A proper diet will help the patient in reducing pain, preventing the progression of the ulcer. What is Stomach pain eating? There are no foods that should eat and should be avoided absolutely, depending on the person and the extent of the disease should use the right food. If in the early stages, patients should use foods that protect the stomach lining, helping to heal the ulcers. In addition, vitamins and minerals should be supplemented for patients. At the same time should limit foods that irritate causing increased acid secretion and bleeding in the stomach.
1. Notes in the diet of people with stomach ulcers
When choosing the right food and cooking method for people with stomach pain, pay attention to the following :
- Use food that attracts up the stomach lining like fiber and bread.
- The food must be soft, so as not to cause irritation to the stomach lining.
- Foods that are too hot or too cold will also irritate the stomach lining.
- You should limit (and if possible) stop using spicy, hot spices, such as chili and mustard, as they can irritate your stomach ulcers and increase the risk of stomach bleeding.
- Some foods cause increased gastric secretion such as meat and fish. You may be limited during treatment.
- Fruits are a good source of fiber, vitamins, and minerals. However, for people with stomach ulcers, you should limit your intake of fruits that are high in vitamin C: citrus fruits – oranges, lemons, grapefruit, and sour fruits.
- People with stomach ulcers should eat flavonoid-rich foods. Flavonoids are an active ingredient with high anti-inflammatory and antibacterial activity. Especially flavonoids can help inhibit Hp bacteria. Flavonoids are found in foods like apples, garlic, onions, celery, and blueberries.
- You still have to ensure a healthy, balanced diet. Provides the body with the full range of nutrients including sugar, protein, fat, vitamins, and minerals. Do not overdo it.
- Eat into many small meals, can eat additional snacks at 10 o’clock, 15 hours, and 22 hours. After eating should have a rest regime.
Another thing is that you must always be relaxed, avoid stress because stress is both a cause of disease, and makes stomach ulcers to worsen. And unpleasant symptoms of this disease make the person more stressed. It is a vicious cycle that causes a lot of troubles, seriously harmful health, and quality of life.
2. Good foods for Stomach
✅ Yogurt contains a very small amount of lactic acid, much lower than the concentration of gastric acid in the stomach. Therefore, the amount of acid in yogurt is not sufficient to damage the mucosal surface. On the other hand, lactic acid can inhibit the growth of HP bacteria. This is a major causative agent of clinical gastritis. The protein of yogurt helps cover the stomach lining, limiting the effects of gastric acid. Probiotics help balance the digestive system, helping to limit the pain caused by a stomach illness. Besides, there are many other beneficial bacteria in yogurt to help patients improve immunity and stimulate the stomach to release protective factors.
2.2 Stomach pain should eating : Olive oil
✅ Olive oil contains oleic acid – a type of fatty acid that is extremely beneficial to health and is considered an “enemy” of Hp bacteria – the main culprit causing 80% of stomach diseases. Using olive oil can help you kill these harmful bacteria.
✅ Blueberries contain antioxidants, which can boost your immune system, help your body fight viruses and diseases, reduce ulcer symptoms, and promote healing.
2.4 Fiber-rich foods
✅ A diet rich in dietary fiber can help heal stomach ulcers. Fiber can accelerate the healing process and reduce the risk of developing future ulcers. Foods that contain fiber include raspberries, apples, pears, strawberries, artichoke, peas, radishes.
✅ It is thought that almonds will protect the stomach wall thanks to the oil content of it. Because of this, almonds are thought to alleviate acid pain that attacks the stomach wall. Almond is the kind of food Stomach pain should eating.
2.6 Turmeric and honey
✅This is how I use it every day to prevent disease and it is a very effective perfect combination. Turmeric starch neutralizes the gastric acid environment, enhances the function of the digestive system for the body. Especially, Curcumin essence can kill Hp bacteria, which helps protect the stomach lining and heal mucosa quickly. Honey has the effect of regulating the concentration in stomach acid, avoiding stomach irritation, and also has a good bactericidal effect. How to: Put 3 tablespoons of fresh turmeric powder with 1 teaspoon of honey and 200 ml water, mix well and drink every day.
3. Recommended for you :
✅ This strategy will give you a list of delicious and good stomach foods. Plus, you should know the food combination in your meals. Scott will show you six simple fundamentals to combine food for acid reflux. Using these basic principles, you will actually be able to eat a variety of foods that previously would have caused terrible flatulence attacks. And finally, the relationship between stress and acid reflux. This strategy was published by Blue Heron Health- a website that offers a variety of remedies for various diseases. ” The Acid Reflux Strategy | Review ” – CLICK HERE
🎁 Simply Organic Ground Turmeric Root
- Simply Organic is a 100% certified organic line of spices, seasoning mixes, and baking flavors. Our pure, potent spices, seasonings and extracts bring a real bite to everything you make, eat, and share. Their goal is to help the millions of food insecure by not only providing funds and support to make organic food more accessible but also in developing the next generation of leaders in sustainable and socially just organic agriculture.
- Simply Organic Turmeric Root Ground Certified Organic comes in 2.38-ounce containers. Also known as Indian saffron and yellow root, this bright yellow powder is the dried and ground rhizome of the Curcuma longa root, which is a member of the ginger (Zingiberaceae) family. Their ground turmeric (Curcuma longa) root contains a minimum of 4% curcumin — the key component people look for.No GMOs.Not irradiated.Deep, golden-yellow hue. Pungent, distinctive aroma.