Summer is a time when your body is prone to “body heat” when the temperature rises and the skin is also prone to acne due to oil sweat. The skin will become sensitive to the sun, dehydrated body, and lack of essential vitamins, minerals can cause a number of health problems. To protect your health and beauty when summer comes, in addition to using sun protection measures, you can use the following summer foods to cool down the body.
✅ Summer weather makes people tired, anorexia especially for children. At the same time, in the summer, you are susceptible to many diseases related to eating such as diarrhea, dysentery, food poisoning, pimples … Therefore, a nutritious and reasonable diet makes an important contribution to cooling summer and disease prevention. Here are some considerations when choosing foods on summer days :
- Drink enough water: This is always very important, you need enough water in your daily diet. Water supports all functions of the body to function properly. It helps the process of digesting any food you eat. Drinking water helps maintain body energy. It is especially important when the weather is hot. Your hair and skin may dry out in the summer, but this will be prevented (at least in part) when you drink enough water. Drink at least 8 glasses of water daily.
- Reduce caffeine: Caffeine can dehydrate the body, eliminating the positive effects that water brings, so you should cut down on coffee and soda. If you don’t like drinking plain water, you can add unsweetened herbal iced tea or low-fat milk to your daily diet.
- Eat lots of fruits: Fruit is one of the best foods you can add to your diet in the summer. Not only do they help the body use water, but they also have a diverse and fresh flavor to help cool the summer.
- Get enough protein: Many people tend to reduce protein intake during the summer months. Your body doesn’t crave meat during hot weather, but you can’t ignore protein altogether. This is an important part of the daily diet that helps provide enough energy for the body.
- Get enough potassium: Many people tend to be more active during the summer months. The day is longer, so you have more time to go out. Unfortunately, sweating during the summer months can cause muscle problems, making you tired. You can avoid this problem by getting enough potassium in your body, especially on hot days.
- Eat seasonal products: There are lots of really great foods in the summer. They help you build a healthy diet at this time of year. Both seasonal fruits and vegetables will be great for your body.
- Eat fruit smoothies instead of ice cream: Ice cream is very appealing in the summer but it does not provide the best nutrition for you. Eating lots of ice cream is also very harmful to the body. Try fruit smoothies (made from milk, yogurt, and fresh fruits), which are not only delicious but also very healthy for your body.
- Choose fresh, clean food: The first thing is to choose fresh, clean food because the hot season is very rancid food, metamorphosis due to infections and high environmental temperatures.
2. Summer foods list
2.1 Summer foods: Coconut water
✅ Talking about fruits, summer food can not help but mention coconut. Coconut water contains many vitamins, minerals, and electrolytes, which have the effect of supplementing and balancing water in the body. The habit of drinking coconut water every day to enhance resistance for everyone and maintain a slim physique, improve skin for women.
2.2 Summer foods: Tomato
✅ In addition to boosting immunity and preventing dehydration, tomatoes also enhance the protection of the skin and body from harmful rays in the summer thanks to the content of water, vitamin C, fiber, and Very high antioxidants.
2.3 Summer foods: Watermelon
✅ About 90% of watermelon is water, so on summer days, it will help you replenish the lost water. Watermelon also contains lycopene, which helps protect skin cells from the harmful effects of sunlight. Moreover, watermelon contains a lot of vitamin A, vitamin C, and antioxidants to help prevent cardiovascular disease – a very common disease in the hot weather.
2.4 Summer foods: Orange
✅ Oranges contain high levels of vitamin C and potassium. Because potassium is often lost through sweating, there is a risk of muscle cramps. The vitamin C in oranges has an antioxidant effect, reduces the risk of cardiovascular complications, reduces mouth heat. In addition, water makes up 80% of the composition of oranges, will keep your body full of water on hot summer days.
2.5 Summer foods: Yogurt
✅ Yogurt is a food that helps to cool effectively thanks to its coolness. In addition, yogurt is also a food that helps maintain the physique and keep beautiful skin for women.
2.6 Summer foods: Green tea
✅ Green tea is good for health with anti-cancer and heart disease effects. Instead of using cool, fizzy, soft drinks, use fresh tea. According to research results, the cooling capacity of tea water is much better than cold drinks. Not to mention, it also helps you dissipate excess fat, antioxidants, cancer, and skin beauty for women.
2.7 Summer foods: Vegetable salad
✅ Carotenoid plant pigments in green and orange foods will turn into vitamin A, which helps protect the skin from sun damage. Carotenoids also work to reduce the skin’s sensitivity to ultraviolet rays, increasing its ability to protect the skin from harmful rays. You can make a salad with some other carotenoid-rich foods like carrots, cantaloupe, tomatoes, salmon, egg yolks, and milk for a healthier meal.
3. Recommended for you :
🎁 Vita Coco Coconut Water
✅ Vita Coco is the best-selling coconut water brand in the world, their product gives you the taste of the tropics – delicious coconut water with many different flavors very easy for you to use. Products are fortified with vitamins and electrolytes, which not only helps you quench your thirst. You can drink Vita Coco after a workout, with a meal or after a night out. Vita Coco is a smart alternative, with fewer calories, and less sugar than most soda, sports drinks, and fruit juices.