Excessive sweating in the limbs, though not dangerous to the health of the sufferer, has a significant impact on psychology and life. If you are experiencing this situation then the methods stop sweating naturally the following may help you. You can make them at home with simple foods, easily found in the kitchen, very effective.
- 1. Cause of excessive sweating
- 2. Stop sweating naturally home
- 3. Recommended for you :
1. Cause of excessive sweating
- Due to pathology: If you are suffering from several diseases such as kidney, cancer, blood pressure, an endocrine disorder, you will be sweating more than usual. But this causes only about 20% of people with foot sweating.
- Due to sympathetic neurological disorders: This is the main cause of excessive sweating. Especially in the young. Because the sympathetic nerve is disordered, it sends signals to the blood vessels, forcing them to contract, making the feet cold and wet. In addition, due to anxiety, anxiety, intense emotions, or stressful work … All these causes can cause the body to produce more sweat than usual, especially in the arms and legs.
2. Stop sweating naturally home
2.1 Stop sweating naturally: Talcum powder
✅ Baby powder is effective against moisture, smell, and keep dry extremely well. If before putting on the shoes, you put a bit of powdered powder into the shoes, there will be less foot sweat. This will keep your feet dry and free from unpleasant odors. You can also sprinkle a small amount of powder on your hands and rub gently evenly when your hands feel wet. So bring a small bottle of talcum powder with you in your backpack or bag, so it’s ready to use.
2.2 Stop sweating naturally :Use baking soda
✅ Baking Soda is a quick and inexpensive method of treating sweaty hands. The powder can prevent perspiration, deodorizing, and dehumidifying very well. It is alkaline to help control excess sweat and also makes sweat evaporate quickly.
- First way: Mix 2 to 3 tablespoons of Baking soda in a bowl of warm water. Soak your hands in it for about 10 minutes then dry your scales. Perform continuously once a day for 1 week.
- The second way: You can try it is to mix equal amounts of cornstarch and baking soda and put it into bottles. Each use just takes a little into the palm, massage is okay.
2.3 Stop sweating naturally : Lemon or salt
- Using lemon to squeeze the foot soak water is also one of the effective methods to cure foot sweat. Lemon contains acids for extremely good disinfection. All fungi, bacteria in sweat will be killed. Since then, all foot odors disappear completely. At the same time, the sweat secretion in the feet is also better controlled.
- If you don’t use lemon, you can also use salt water instead. In essence, salt also has good antiseptic properties. Using salt to soak your feet daily not only reduces sweat but also makes your feet cleaner. In addition to the normal foot bath, many people roast dry salt and lift their feet. This method is also very effective, but the way is more sophisticated.
2.4 Use apple cider vinegar
✅ Apple cider vinegar has the ability to balance the pH in the body and thereby reduce the amount of sweat on the hands. Apple cider vinegar can also astringent pores to limit the sweat on your hands. You can apply one of the following:
- Wipe your hands with a paper towel dipped in organic apple cider vinegar twice a day.
- Mix organic apple cider vinegar with water in a ratio of 1: 1 and let your hands soak for 5 minutes. Wash your hands with soap and clean water after soaking.
- Mix about 10ml of organic apple cider vinegar with warm water and a little honey to drink.
2.5 Stop sweating naturally : Use black tea
✅ In black tea, tannic acid helps prevent sweat and tighten pores. Your sweat gland will work less and your hands will be drier. You can try the following two ways to use green tea:
- Moisten black tea bags and place them in your hands for a few minutes each day. You can also use these damp tea bags to wipe your hands when needed.
- Mix 3–4 bags of black tea with hot water for 5 minutes. Use this tea water to soak your hands for 30 minutes.
2.6 Take magnesium and vitamin B supplements
- Vitamin B helps you control body temperature, do not let your body overheat, causing sweat to work more. Eat vitamin B-rich foods like poultry, fish, whole grains, eggs, and leafy greens.
- Magnesium helps control the functioning of the sweat glands, which can improve hand sweat. Sometimes sweating a lot of hands can be a symptom of a magnesium deficiency, so add it to your diet. Foods high in magnesium include almonds, avocados, bananas, legumes, pumpkin seeds, tofu, soy milk, cashews, whole grains, and leafy greens.
2.7 Avoid Smelly food
- Garlic: The garlic contains a sulfur compound, which, when taken into the body, is converted into methyl sulfide. It is not digested but is passed through the bloodstream, which is carried to the lungs and skin, and eventually excreted.
- Onions: Depending on how much onions you consume, you may sweat a lot. The pungent, spicy taste of onions has a heating effect and increases blood circulation, which causes the body’s temperature to rise and causes sweating.
- Caffeine: This is a stimulant that increases blood pressure, increases circulation and heart rate causing the body to heat up and sweat more.
- Spicy foods: help boost metabolism, cause the body to heat up, and cause sweating.
- Alcohol: At first when drinking alcohol, alcohol has the effect of eliminating water from the body, so you urinate more. After a while the alcohol will cause the body to heat up, the body temperature rises and the body begins to sweat.
3. Recommended for you :
🎁 Carpe Antiperspirant Hand and Feet Lotion
✅ Clinically proven antiperspirant hand and feet lotion dermatologist-recommended OTC antiperspirant treatment for sweaty hands (feet) :
👍EXTRA-EFFECTIVE: It was specifically designed to stop sweaty, clammy hands( feet), and help manage the symptoms of palmar hyperhidrosis or excessive hand sweat. Achieve zero sweat, restore confidence, and enjoy life with dry hands (feet)!
🙏DEVELOPED WITH DERMATOLOGISTS: A 100% smooth, non-greasy, and non-irritating antiperspirant lotion made for the sweatiest hands (feet), and includes natural eucalyptus oil and moisturizing ingredients that gently soothe the skin while avoiding greasiness with its quick-drying properties.
👌EASY TO USE: With a pea-sized amount of Carpe Antiperspirant Lotion you can reduce sweat without side effects. Apply every night and morning for best results, and say goodbye to your sweaty, clammy hands (feet).
🎁 Astragalus help to reduce of sweating
✅ According to Oriental medicine, Astragalus is the first choice in traditional remedies to help treat perspiration effectively because Astragalus helps fight stress. You know, psychological stress, excessive anxiety is one of the causes that stimulate the sympathetic nervous system, increase sweating. This condition, for a long time and sometimes makes the person more stressed. If not treated early, this vicious cycle will last forever and greatly affect your health. For more details on this effect of Astragalus, Read Article.