Probiotics are living microorganisms that are good for health, also known as probiotics. Probiotics have many effects on the body as they improve digestive health, reduce depression, even probiotics can make the skin more beautiful. Currently, You can buy probiotics in pharmacies quite easily. However, some foods are also good sources of probiotics or nutrients for Probiotics to grow. Here are the 6 best foods for probiotics that you can use daily to improve your gut health.
1. What are probiotics?
✅ Probiotics are bacteria or yeasts that are very beneficial to health, especially the digestive system. Probiotics are an integral part of the immune system and help prevent infection in the body. Some typical beneficial bacteria such as Lactobacilli, Bifidobacteria, Bacillus clausii …
Probiotic benefits for health
- Balance the digestive system: Probiotics keep the bacterial and yeast ecosystems in the intestinal tract balanced, creating a neutral neutral environment between acids and alkalis in gastric juice, helping to facilitate the digestion of food. Probiotics help regenerate the digestive system by good bacteria, increase resistance to the attack of viruses and bad parasites thereby helping to prevent acute diarrhea effectively. In addition, by regulating the balanced environment in the stomach, probiotics limit heartburn, bloating, esophageal reflux, and unpleasant symptoms of peptic ulcer disease.
- Strengthen the immune system: Probiotics promote the production of natural antibodies and stimulate the activity of some immune cells, helping to increase resistance and immune system.
- Production and absorption of vitamins into the body: This probiotic has a role to help synthesize and tolerate vitamin K, vitamins B6 and B12. These are all essential vitamins, essential for the development and operation of the body.
- Helps lactose tolerance: Probiotic breaks down lactose before this substance is tolerated to the colon support better lactose digestion, and thereby reduces the common milk allergic reaction.
- Cardiovascular protection: Probiotics help lower cholesterol in the blood, help regulate blood pressure thereby limiting the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Skin Beauty: The addition of probiotic bacteria helps to effectively fight inflammation, reduce redness and limit acne, rosacea, and eczema.
2. 6 best foods for probiotics
2.1 Best foods for probiotics: Yogurt
✅ Yogurt is one of the best sources of beneficial bacteria, many of which are friendly bacteria that can improve your health. Yogurt made from fermented milk contains good bacteria, mainly lactic acid bacteria. Therefore, eating yogurt has many health benefits, including improved gastrointestinal tract, bone health, and good for people with hypertension. In children, yogurt may help reduce diarrhea caused by antibiotic use.
2.2 Best foods for probiotics: Fermented foods
✅ Eating fermented foods can improve digestion and gut health because they contain good bacteria. Also, when a vegetable is fermented, its nutritional value increases. Fermentation also makes nutrients easier to absorb because the process helps break down the structure of the food. You can use the following foods:
- Sauerkraut is a minced cabbage dish that has been fermented by lactic acid bacteria. This is one of the oldest traditional foods and is popular in many countries, especially in Europe.
- Tempeh is a dish originating from Indonesia. The fermented soybeans bind together to form a solid mass, and the taste is quite appealing, similar to eating mushrooms.
- Kimchi is a famous Korean dish with a sour taste. Cabbage is often the main ingredient for making kimchi, and kimchi is also made from other vegetables. People often mix vegetables with a spice mix including red chili powder, garlic, ginger, scallions, and salt.
- Miso is a famous Japanese spice, traditionally made by fermenting soybeans with salt and adding koji mushrooms. Miso can also be made by mixing soy with other ingredients, like barley, rice, and rye.
- Kombucha is a fermented drink of black or green tea. Tea is fermented by yeast and is consumed in many parts of the world, especially in Asia. There are many claims about the potential health effects of kombucha tea.
- Pickles are cucumbers that have been pickled in salt and water solution. Cucumbers are fermented for a while, using natural lactic acid bacteria to make the melons sour.
2.3 Best foods for probiotics: Kinds of bean
✅ Legumes are known for their ability to help build a healthy intestinal flora. They contain lots of fiber-the the food for many probiotics. Therefore, eating more legumes may help naturally increase the beneficial gut bacteria.
2.4 Best foods for probiotics: Some types of cheese
✅ Although most cheeses are made by fermenting, it does not mean that all cheeses contain probiotics. Therefore, we should also look for information on probiotics found in cheese. Cheese is rich in nutrients including calcium, vitamin B12, phosphorus, and selenium, and is a good source of protein.
2.5 Best foods for probiotics: Chocolate
✅ The main ingredient of chocolate is cocoa. Many studies show that the consumption of cocoa increases beneficial bacteria living in the intestines. People who regularly use chocolate have higher levels of Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium in their intestines. In fact, they are involved in actively promoting the anti-inflammatory process in the intestines, keeping the intestinal tract healthy, which is very important for children.
2.6 Best foods for probiotics: Galic
✅ You may not know that garlic tends to distinguish between good and bad gut bacteria and has an antibacterial effect on harmful gut bacteria. Scientists also find that garlic is effective against H. pylori bacteria, which is the cause of stomach ulcers.
3. Recommended for you :
🎁 BioSchwartz | Probiotic 40 Billion CFU
✅ At BioSchwartz, they believe a healthy gut is a happy gut. Their mission is to empower you to elevate your quality of life through superior supplements. Their supplements are made with superior-quality ingredients to help you achieve optimal health from the inside out. Their top-selling Probiotic features the MAKTrek patented stomach acid protection and delivery system. This can allow strains to survive stomach acid and reach deep into the small intestine to support a healthy gut. Their advanced strength formula can even reach your large intestine. Adding probiotics to your daily routine has been shown to potentially help with:
- Supporting Digestive Health
- Restoring Natural Balance
- Immune System Support
- Promoting Regularity
- Boosting Nutrient Absorption
- Promoting Healthy Cholesterol
Leave a Reply