Glutathione is often known for Its beauty effects, but Glutathione actually has many wonderful effects on health. Glutathione is considered a storehouse of antioxidants present in all animal cells, synthesized from cells by 3 amines including cysteine, glutamic, and glycine, which are created in the liver and then distributed all over the body. Glutathione health benefits are due to its antioxidant capacity and distribution in cells. Glutathione helps to eliminate toxins, antioxidants, boost the immune system, and many other great effects.
- 1. What is Glutathione?
- 2. Top 4 glutathione health benefits
- 3. Glutathione foods
- 4. Notes when using Glutathione supplements
1. What is Glutathione?
✅ Glutathione is an endogenous tripeptide present in all animal cells, synthesized from cells by 3 amines including cysteine, glutamic, and glycine. Glutathione is created in the liver and then distributed throughout the body. Glutathione is a very effective antioxidant, has anti-aging effects, helps improve skin health, and provides nutrition to your skin …
✅ There are 2 types you need to keep in mind: L-Glutathione and Glutathione, while L- Glutathione is considered a form of handling more saturated glutathione with an additional sulfur molecule. This creates a very powerful antioxidant in the body that helps build strong cells. That’s why health professionals often recommend L-Glutathione supplements, due to the fact that L-Glutathione often has slightly better antioxidant effects than Glutathione.
2. Top 4 glutathione health benefits
2.1 Glutathione health benefits: Antioxidant and detoxify the body
✅ The fact that harmful free radicals and toxins come from the food we eat every day, air pollution, and countless other dangers, if not eliminated, will increase the aging process and cells. Body storms will be more vulnerable. Glutathione is found in every cell and they act like a magnet, sucking in harmful substances like free radicals, heavy metals, paracetamol in the body, and excreting them out. When taken as an oral supplement, Glutathione also supports the functions of Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), Alpha lipoic acid, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E that slow down the aging process and may help prevent serious illnesses like cancer…
2.2 Glutathione health benefits: Skin beauty
✅ Our skin ages rapidly due to the overproduction of free radicals generated by the environment, food, and UV rays and Glutathione helps neutralize those free radicals. But from the age of 20, the amount of Glutathione in the body has rapidly decreased, so maintaining a sufficient amount of Glutathione in the body will slow down the natural aging process as well as aging due to environmental impacts.
✅ Glutathione whitens the whole body through a mechanism that enhances the skin’s production of bright melanin pigments and prevents the production of dark melanin, by interfering with the metabolism and preventing the activity of the tyrosinase enzyme, helping to reverse the process of synthesizing light melanin pigments instead of synthesizing dark melanin pigments, resulting in the skin gradually becoming whiter and more even.
✅ To maximize Glutathione’s effectiveness, especially for whitening the whole body, you should use the superior form rather than L-Glutathione to easily absorb through the stomach and intestines in the most sustainable way. In addition, to increase the effectiveness of body whitening with L-Glutathione oral tablets, Alpha Lipoic acid (ALA) is indispensable. They will support each other to care for effective and sustainable skin.
2.3 Glutathione health benefits: Improve immune system
✅ Scientific studies have shown that, when you are sick, it is closely related to the drop in our Glutathione levels, which is most evident in patients with diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and cancer. By maintaining high levels of Glutathione in the body, we reduce the effects of viruses and bacteria. The reason for the decrease in Glutathione is that when the body is attacked by bacteria and viruses, the Glutathione will be mobilized to protect the body and then excreted, causing them to decline.
2.4 Glutathione health benefits: Reduce stress
✅ Oxidative stress occurs when there is an imbalance between the production of free radicals and the body’s ability to fight them. An article cited in the Journal of Cancer Science and Therapy points out that glutathione deficiency leads to increased levels of oxidative stress, which can lead to cancer. We can help reduce the effects of stress by supplementing with Glutathione from the diet. Glutathione helps improve the quality of your sleep better at night. When you have a good night’s sleep, you can feel more energized and increase your productivity the next day. At the same time, when maintaining a high level of Glutathione, it will help your body recover from strenuous activities such as professional sports practice, hard physical labor, etc.
3. Glutathione foods
Glutathione health benefits have been scientifically confirmed, you can supplement with Glutathione with oral tablets on the market, but if not to supplement with a large amount in necessary cases, you should choose to supplement with daily diet.
- Asparagus: Nutrition experts say that in 100g asparagus contains about 28.3mg of natural Glutathione to supply directly to the body. Besides, asparagus also contains quite a lot of nutrients A, C, B1, B2, B6, and vitamin K, .. helps to boost the body’s natural collagen production and effectively beautify the skin. Not only asparagus only help supplement Glutathione beauty skin, antioxidant, health mulch but eating asparagus also helps the body to prevent cardiovascular, intestinal diseases, especially cancer.
- Avocado: Specifically, in 100g of avocado has 27.7mg of natural Glutathione, so eating avocado helps you own smoother white skin and nourish healthy, toned skin. Up to 25 vitamins and minerals are good for the body. Avocado also provides 26% of vitamin K, 14% of vitamin B5, 13% of vitamin B6, 17% of vitamin C, and 10% of vitamin E to help prevent free radical damage, anti-aging, and prevent extreme wrinkles well.
- Spinach: This is a food that helps supplement Glutathione to beautify the skin very well. In 100g, spinach contains up to 11.4mg of natural Glutathione, besides it also contains many vitamins A, C, and Omega – 3 fatty acids that help to whiten the skin, anti-aging, and prevent wrinkles extremely well. In particular, this vegetable is also useful for people with cardiovascular disease by providing large amounts of folate and magnesium.
- Okra: One of the foods high in Glutathione can be named okra. Not only is it rich in vitamin C, which stimulates the body to synthesize rejuvenating collagen, it also provides Glutathione to whiten the skin. Specifically in 100g of okra, Glutathione amount to 11.3mg. In addition to supplementing with Glutathione that helps to condition the skin, helps detoxify the liver, okra also has the effect of supplementing joint fluids.
- Cauliflower: This is a fairly nutritious vegetable, high in vitamin C to nourish the skin firm, youthful and provide fiber, Glutathione helps to beautify the skin and prevent digestive tract diseases. Cauliflower contains about 9.1mg of natural Glutathione.
4. Notes when using Glutathione supplements
A nutritious diet with Glutathione-rich foods does not pose any risk to your health. However, in some special cases, you can use Glutathione supplements to improve immune system health. When using Glutathione this way, you should note the following:
- Glutathione is believed to be safe for most adults when taken orally. However, when using Glutathione, you may experience side effects such as Cramps, flatulence, allergies. If you experience any of these symptoms, you should see your doctor for advice and adjust the dosage of Glutathione accordingly.
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding should use caution. You can consult your doctor to avoid unwanted risks.
Recommended for you
🎁 NOW Supplements, Glutathione 250 mg, Detoxification Support, Free Radical Neutralizer
✅ Since 1968 NOW has been a leader in the natural products industry. Even when healthy foods and natural supplements weren’t mainstream, they have never wavered from our mission – to provide value in products and services that empower people to lead healthier lives.
✅ Glutathione is critical for a healthy immune system function and is necessary for proper detoxification processes. It also plays a critical role in maintaining cellular health by directly neutralizing free radicals, as well as by maintaining the activity of vitamins C and E. This product has glutathione in its reduced, active form for optimal bioavailability. Suggested Usage: As a dietary supplement, take 1 Vcap daily, preferably with meals.