Mosquitoes are afraid of warm, spicy, pungent scents and citrus plants. The scent of essential oils will paralyze the nerves of mosquitoes and cause them disorientation. In addition, essential oils extracted from nature also have the effect of promoting health, beauty, relaxation, … and many other good effects for the body. Here it is listed essential oils that are both effective to kill mosquitoes and both good for health.
- 1. List oils to kill mosquitoes
- 2.How to use oils to kill mosquitoes
- 3. Recommended for you :
✅ Mosquitoes and intermediaries cause many diseases for humans such as malaria, dengue, zika virus causing brain atrophy … There are many methods used to repel and kill mosquitoes around the environment. In which using mosquito repellent essential oil is the solution that many people choose the most today. According to the study, the smell of essential oils will paralyze the nerves of mosquitoes and make them disoriented. In addition, essential oils extracted from nature also have the effect of promoting health, beauty, relaxation, … and many other good effects for the body.
✅ However, on the market, there are some cheap essential oils made from synthetic aromas, containing chemicals such as toluene, acetone, formon, benzene, … that are harmful to human health. When used for a long time can cause brain damage, headaches, blurred vision, anemia, … Use these essential oils not only prevent disease but also dangerous for the whole family. Therefore, absolutely do not use essential oil products floating on the market. Only buy and use essential oils of reputable brands, with clear origins to have the best effect and ensure safety for health.
1. List oils to kill mosquitoes
1.1 Lemongrass essential oil
✅ The scent of lemongrass essential oil functions to paralyze the nerves of mosquitoes and make them disoriented. Therefore, lemongrass essential oil in addition to analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects, also has a very good effect in repelling mosquitoes, dengue prevention. Therefore, they are used against insects extremely effectively.
1.2 Lavender essential oil
✅ You can use lavender essential oil to spray rooms or massage onto areas of the body most susceptible to mosquito bites. Lavender oil also has analgesic and antiseptic effects. This means that in addition to preventing mosquito bites, it also eases the itching pain of mosquito bites.
1.3 Peppermint oil
✅ Peppermint oil has many uses in healing and repelling insects. In addition to the use as a mosquito repellent, peppermint oil is also used to repel cockroaches, ants, rats or used to make facial water, bath, massage … Especially apart from the aforementioned effects, menthol can also be used to gargle, prevent bad breath to prevent cavities, colds …
1.4 Citrus essential oils
1.5 Cinnamon oil
✅ The scent of cinnamon is often seen in places like pagodas, temples … The effects of cinnamon are weight loss, help blood circulation, fight cancer, … But universal use The most popular uses are deodorant, mold, and mosquito repellent.
1.6 Melaleuca essential oil
✅ Melaleuca essential oil is often used for children to help children increase resistance and quickly prevent many colds, besides using melaleuca oil applied to baby skin will avoid mosquito bites. If your baby has been bitten by an insect or mosquito bites, then you can apply melaleuca oil and massage gently on the area to ensure it will reduce itching effectively.
2.How to use oils to kill mosquitoes
2.1 For Mosquitoes indoors
- Method 1: Steam the essential oil by adding a few drops of essential oil to repel mosquitoes into the oil burner (suitable for 15m2) or diffuser (capable of spreading from 20–25m2) depending on your preference. Used to help spread the scent throughout the space of the house.
- Method 2: Mix floor cleaning water or make a spray bottle by adding a few drops of essential oil to the water to create a cleaning mixture or spray on objects in the house. The advantage of this method is to repel mosquitoes in hidden corners of the house, cleaning and disinfecting floors. The downside is ineffective because essential oils evaporate quickly and cannot spread throughout the space of the house.
2.2 Catch mosquitoes when going out
- Method 1: Put essential oils on clothes, this helps the scent of essential oils to stay longer on the shirt but absolutely do not let the oil in direct contact with the skin because it has relatively high heat and can cause burns to the skin.
- Method 2: Spray on skin. In this way, you should use oils that have been prepared with ingredients made entirely from nature, and those products must come from reputable brands, avoid damaging the skin, and causing consequences long after.
3. Recommended for you :
🎁 Top effective mosquito repellent essential oils