The brain is called the commander of the body. Therefore, to ensure optimal health, this vital organ must be kept in the best condition. These 4 nutrients for brain health are the materials for the brain to function. These include vitamins, Omega-3 fatty acids, and antioxidants and there are many foods that contain them. If you’re in the supermarket, you’ve come across a product that contains the following substances, chances are it will help your brain a lot.
- 1. Habits harmful to the brain
- 2. 4 Nutrients for brain health
1. Habits harmful to the brain
✅ The brain is one of the most important organs in the body, controlling motor function, emotions, language, thinking … Like other parts of the body, the brain also aging with time. Further, in modern society, people have more and more unhealthy habits and lifestyles which have more or less affected brain health. These habits are the direct cause of memory loss and loss, distraction, difficulty in receiving information, the disorder in everyday activities …
1.1 Use digital devices too often
✅ Studies show a close link between radiofrequency electromagnetic fields emitted by wireless communication devices and neurocognitive function. This suggests that using digital devices like smartphones can affect the brain. Moreover, using them regularly causes you to lose sleep and stress makes the brain does not have time to rest.
1.2 Eat too much fat
✅ Not all fats have an adverse effect on the brain. The unsaturated fats contain Omega-3 in salmon, olive oil is actually very good for your brain. However, trans fats are considered to have a negative impact on the human brain. People who eat a lot of trans fat in the form of margarine, canned fries, frozen foods, and ice cream beverages have a higher risk of Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
1.3 Not getting enough sleep
✅ The habit of not getting enough sleep causes the brain to be affected. Lack of sleep affects the brain, such as slowing down your thinking, forgetting, learning difficulties, irritability, mood swings, etc.
✅ Smoking is also a habit harmful to the brain. Chronic smokers have reduced dopamine levels in the brain, causing them to be tired, have impaired memory, and have a thinner cortex than non-smokers. The thinning of the cerebral cortex will result in cognitive-symptomatic decline that is common in older adults.
1.5 Drink a lot of alcohol
✅ Alcohol affects the brain in many ways, such as impairing memory, lacking in self-control, and causing people to react slowly. Alcohol has long-lasting effects on the brain even after long periods of giving up drinking.
2. 4 Nutrients for brain health
2.1 Nutrients for brain health: Vitamins
✅ Although all three of these B vitamins are available in B-complex supplements, they are also abundant in natural food sources. Vitamins B6, B9, and B12 have the ability to reduce the harmful effects of homocysteine, contribute to cardiovascular health, and help prevent brain atrophy in which:
- Vitamin B6: Creates neurotransmitters, found in brown rice, lentils, meat, fish, and dairy products.
- Vitamin B9: Stimulates brain development and slows brain atrophy, found in green vegetables, fruits, and organ meats.
- Vitamin B12: Helps metabolize essential fatty acids for the brain, found in fish, meat, and dairy products.
2.2 Nutrients for brain health: Omega 3s
✅ Did you know about 60% of the brain is made up of fat? Omega-3 fatty acid components are important parts of the brain cell membrane. The higher the fatty acid content, the greater the brain mass. Omega-3s protect the brain from damage from excessive stimulation, reduce inflammation, and prevent stress damage. Unfortunately, the level of omega-3 fatty acid components in the brain tends to decrease over time, age, leading to cognitive decline in old age, memory loss, and depression. In addition, Omega-3 is a substance that the body cannot produce itself, so you can take omega-3 supplements or can combine different types of high-fat food. Great sources of omega 3s are fish, nuts, seeds, eggs, and some fruits.
2.3 Nutrients for brain health: Polyphenols
✅ Plants have enough natural substances that are beneficial for the brain, as well as other organs in the body. Polyphenols in plants have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and neuroprotective effects. Pomegranate juice is one of the best sources of polyphenols for the brain. Studies show that pomegranate juice can improve cognition and memory, Alzheimer’s disease.
2.4 Nutrients for brain health: Resveratrol
✅ Resveratrol is a compound found in peanuts, grapes, red wine, and some berries such as blueberries. Studies show that regular absorption of this substance enhances memory, protects the brain from Free radicals and stress leads to brain cell death.
3. Recommended for you :
🎁 Omega 3 Fish Oil Supplement – Immune & Heart Support Benefits– Promotes Joint, Eyes, Brain & Skin Health
✅ At BioSchwartz, they believe a healthy gut is a happy gut. Their mission is to empower you to elevate your quality of life through superior supplements. Their supplements are made with superior-quality ingredients to help you achieve optimal health from the inside out.
- ENHANCED ABSORPTION AND BIOAVAILABILITY – Unlike most fish oil supplements on the market, Ultra-Pure Fish Oil Omega 3 is extracted using a proprietary method that concentrates the value of Omega-3’s for enhanced absorption and superior bioavailability.
- SUSTAINABLY CAUGHT FROM ICELAND: The fish are never farm-raised; they are caught fresh from the pristine, cold waters of Iceland for exceptional purity and zero contamination, as evidenced by the rigorous testing of each and every batch.
- SUPPORTS A HEALTHY HEART – May help support and maintain healthy cholesterol levels that are already in the normal range. Directions: As a dietary supplement take three (3) softgels per day with a meal or as directed by your healthcare professional. Do not exceed three (3) softgels per day.
🎁 POM Wonderful | Pomegranate Juice
✅ Pom wonderful 100% pomegranate juice from four whole-pressed pomegranates. No added sugar. No artificial preservatives. A little sweet, a little tart, and powered by pomegranate antioxidants, pom wonderful 100 percent pomegranate juice is a whole lot of healthy. The outstanding effects of Pom wonderful 100% pomegranate juice:
- POM is the Antioxidant Superpower: Known for its free-radical-fighting antioxidants, POM Wonderful Pomegranate Juice is a healthy way to get your antioxidant goodness. Drink smarter.
- Work POM into Your Workout: Every 16oz POM Wonderful Pomegranate Juice has as much potassium as a medium banana. Potassium is an electrolyte key to muscle function. It’s music to your muscles.