Coffee, wine, beer are stimulants. Uncontrolled use of them can cause you many health problems. Indeed, many diseases are recommended not to use these stimulants to ensure the best therapeutic effect. However, you know, in addition to the health risks mentioned above, you can use these in the right doses, they will bring you many unexpected results.
- Warm up the workday: A cup of coffee in the morning helps wake up and be more active. Studies show that caffeine directly stimulates the spinal cord and cortex, thereby making you feel alert.
- Preventing cancer: Coffee can help fight liver diseases and cancer. A study published in May 2017 showed that people who drink one cup of coffee a day have a 20% lower risk of liver cancer and drink 2 cups a day, reducing 35%.
- Bring joy and refreshment: A study of Harvard University (USA) in 2011 found that women who drink 4 or more cups of coffee a day have a 20% lower risk of depression. A separate study found that 200,000 people who drank 4 or more cups of coffee a day had a 53% lower risk of suicide, according to Health News.
- Support for people with asthma: Acting as a bronchodilator, caffeine can help people with asthma easier to breathe in a mild attack. It is similar to theophylline, a drug that opens the airways in the lungs.
- Exercise support: Researchers have shown that drinking a cup of coffee before exercising helps extend the duration of the exercise. This beverage helps prevent chemicals that cause muscles to get tired during intense physical activity. Researchers have shown a significant reduction in soreness during exercise, after coffee consumption. Moreover, coffee helps increase heart rate, increases your performance.
- Help with weight loss: Black coffee is calorie-free and rich in antioxidants. Moreover, Caffeine in coffee helps fatty acids in the blood to convert into easily acquired energy. Therefore coffee can Promote the burning of fat in the body. Caffeine also has diuretic and eliminates toxins from the body. However, this is only true for black coffee, while milk coffee makes you gain weight.
- Wine contains antioxidants very good for your health. This substance has the effect of destroying dangerous pathogens in the body that are free radicals. A study conducted at the University of Barcelona has shown that white wine contains more antioxidants than red wine.
- Strengthen the immune system: Drinking a glass of wine every day will also be beneficial for your immune system. Drinking wine regularly and in moderation helps you avoid getting infected. Moreover, wine also helps the immune system is always in a stable state.
- Good for bone and joint development: Red wine is very high in silicon. This is extremely good for your bones and joints. It helps strengthen bones and fight osteoporosis in older people.
- Reducing the risk of stroke: Wine (especially red wine) acts as a natural blood thinner, disrupting any blood clot that can lead to a stroke. However, it should be really careful about the dosage used. People who drink wine in moderation or drink at a low intensity will be resistant to stroke.
- Good for the cardiovascular system: Red wine is good for people with high blood pressure. Because the reservatrol found in red wine helps lower bad cholesterol and boost good cholesterol. So if you’re having trouble managing your cholesterol, sip a glass of red wine every day.
- Helps reduce the risk of cancer: The resveratrol in wine, in addition to being effective against heart disease, is also effective against cancer cells. The risk of colon, prostate, or breast cancer is greatly reduced by drinking a glass of wine every day.
- Prolong life: People living in the Mediterranean region have a very long life expectancy. In their diet, besides using olive oil or vegetables, wine also contributes. A glass of wine every day, there’s a miracle in extending your life.
- Help reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease: Surprising results from a study of more than 200,000 people conducted at the Italian Center for Research & Treatment showed that drinking one liter of beer a day reduces the risk of 31% suffer from cardiovascular disease. This benefit comes from phenol – a natural antioxidant found in beer. However, this study also shows the opposite: the risk of heart disease is increased in people who drink more than the above.
- Help protect you from Alzheimer’s: Researchers at Loyola University Chicago (USA) analyzed a number of studies and came to the conclusion that moderate beer consumption reduced the likelihood of progressing to different forms by 23% of dementia and cognitive impairment, including Alzheimer’s disease. The silicon content in beer can protect the brain from the harmful effects of high levels of aluminum in the body – one of the causes of Alzheimer’s disease.
- Beer helps lower cholesterol: Barley used in brewing contains a soluble fiber called beta-glucans, which has been shown to lower cholesterol. It also helps you lower blood pressure.
- Reduce the risk of stroke: Studies of the American Stroke Association have shown that people who drink a moderate amount of beer can reduce their risk of stroke by more than 50% compared to those who do not drink. This is explained by the moderate amount of beer each day helps prevent blood clots that block blood flow to the heart and brain, which is the leading cause of ischemic stroke.
- Beer is rich in nutrients: Beer is a rich drink of vitamin B. Pure beer has a very high content of vitamins B3, B2, B6, acid folic. Vitamin B3 helps regenerate cells, vitamin B6 helps reduce premenopausal symptoms. Folic acid may prevent colon cancer. In addition, beer contains a lot of fiber which reduces the speed of digesting food in the body, which means reducing appetite.