Have you ever had to go drinking with friends or attending company parties? Then feel regret for drinking too much alcohol, even doing stupid things, or even affect life. Preventing drunkenness when drinking is always a concern when you must always attend alcohol parties. This article would like to share with you some foods and some tips to help you anti-drunken effectively.
- What happens to the body when you drink alcohol?
- 1. Anti-drunken tips
- 1. Snack before drinking
- 1.2. Anti-drunken : Drink water
- 1.3. Anti-drunken : Use ginger tea
- 1.4. Don’t use with carbonated drinks
- 1.5. Choose right alcohol content
- 1.6. Drink alcohol, beer slowly
- 1.7. Anti-drunken : Talk a lot
- 2. Recommended for you :
What happens to the body when you drink alcohol?
When you drink alcohol, alcohol is absorbed into the bloodstream and affects all organs in the body. In the long run, this can be harmful to health and cause serious illnesses :
- Central nervous system: One of the first signs of alcohol is affecting the nervous system, manifested through behavioral changes. Alcohol quickly enters the brain and other parts of the central nervous system. That makes it difficult to talk, stutter, even affect the balance, the ability to walk when drinking too much.
- Drinking alcohol affects the functioning of the pancreas, causing pancreatitis, a serious problem that can destroy this important gland. Alcohol is metabolized in the liver, but drinking too much can prevent the liver from metabolizing toxins, causing liver failure and hepatitis. Chronic hepatitis can lead to cirrhosis when the liver is not working properly, toxins remain in your body, seriously threatening your life.
- Drinking alcohol can also cause esophageal ulcers, acid reflux, and heartburn. In addition, Alcohol can interfere with the digestive tract’s absorption of nutrients and B vitamins or control harmful bacteria. Therefore, alcoholics are often malnourished.
- Circulatory system: In some cases, drinking alcohol is harmful to the cardiovascular system, especially for chronic alcoholics. Women who drink alcohol have a higher risk of cardiovascular damage than men. Alcohol-related circulatory problems include poisoning of heart muscle cells, irregular heartbeat, high blood pressure, stroke, heart attack, and heart failure.
- Skeletal and muscular system: Long-term use of alcohol makes it harder for the body to create new bones. Drinking alcohol increases the risk of osteoporosis and fractures. Muscles become weak, prone to cramps, even atrophy.
1. Anti-drunken tips
1. Snack before drinking
To limit the effects of alcohol, one of the most important things to do before you go to a party is to eat the foods listed below:
1.1.1 Foods rich in fats, vegetable oils
✅ The amount of fat from these foods will cover around the stomach wall, helping the digestive organs to absorb alcohol slowly. Therefore, you will not get drunk even though you drink a lot of alcohol.
1.1.2 Toasted bread
✅ A few slices of toast before drinking alcohol will help you anti-drunken. Bread acts as a filter in the body to help absorb all the alcohol slowly.
1.1.3 Drink milk
✅ Drink half a glass or a glass of milk before drinking alcoholic beverages. Milk on the stomach will reduce the ability of the stomach to absorb alcohol. Alcohol will still go into the body but it will take longer and the liver has more time to remove more alcohol before the remaining alcohol enters the nervous system.
1.1.4 Vitamins and antioxidants
✅ Supplementing with multivitamins containing antioxidants before drinking alcohol is also one of the effective anti-drunk measures. You can also eat fruits like pears, lemons, grapefruit, and watermelons. They also supplement vitamins and antioxidants that help strengthen the body’s resistance. Some acidic fruits neutralize alcohol before being absorbed into the bloodstream. Most fruits have a pleasant aroma, which reduces the smell of alcohol and helps the body stay awake.
1.1.5 Dry yeast
✅ This type of yeast is often used in the processing of cakes made from wheat flour, in the form of coarse grains, large, brown. Dry yeast breaks down the alcohol molecules before it reaches the brain. Dried yeast contains an enzyme called ADH that metabolizes alcohol the same way our liver metabolizes. If this enzyme is available in the stomach, the alcohol entering the stomach will first be exposed to it and the alcohol molecule will be broken down before it enters your bloodstream and affects the brain. Therefore, it helps you anti-drunken.
1.2. Anti-drunken : Drink water
✅ Drinking a glass of juice or water between drinks, beer will reduce the risk of being drunk. Typically, drunkenness only occurs when the body is dehydrated. Therefore, the addition of water during drinking will help reduce the concentration of alcohol in the stomach and partly overcome the onslaught of alcohol.
1.3. Anti-drunken : Use ginger tea
✅ Ginger juice will make blood vessels better circulation, thereby reducing the concentration of alcohol in the blood quickly, effectively reducing the symptoms of alcohol-related headaches. Ginger also has a good effect in supporting digestion, boosting immunity, making eating delicious and healthier. Moreover, ginger juice is also a good medicine to prevent colds after drinking – This is the cause of the unfortunate cases due to alcohol.
1.4. Don’t use with carbonated drinks
✅ Mixing alcohol with fizzy drinks or fruit powders to enhance the flavor of alcohol when drinking not only harms the body but can also be life-threatening if used incorrectly. Basically, carbon dioxide works to accelerate the absorption of the intestinal mucosa into the fluid. Because of this effect, when carbonated soft drinks are mixed with alcohol, the carbon dioxide content in soft drinks will promote the amount of alcohol in alcohol to absorb into the intestinal mucosa faster. Therefore, drinking this mixture will make you drunk and tired more quickly.
1.5. Choose right alcohol content
✅ The drunkenness will come quickly if you consume a drink with high alcohol content. So, you should choose the right drink to avoid the unfortunate event. If you can’t drink alcohol, choose the beer, cocktails, or fermented fruits – alcoholic beverages, but with much lower concentrations than alcohol.
1.6. Drink alcohol, beer slowly
✅ The human body can only digest about 300 ml of alcohol in an hour. Rapid drinking will stimulate a large amount of alcohol in the body in a short time, causing a strong impact on the brain, making you uncomfortable, nausea … Listen to the body’s signals, if you feel enough, you should stop drinking. You should stop drinking alcohol at the beginning of uncontrolled thinking, blurred vision, stuttering, difficulty walking, vomiting …
1.7. Anti-drunken : Talk a lot
✅ While drinking alcohol try to talk a lot, create a happy atmosphere .. the purpose is to say as much as possible breathing. This will help the alcohol in the body push out through the “breath” more. Contribute to helping you feel less nauseous, longer drunk.
2. Recommended for you :
🎁 Milk Thistle Extract helps to alleviate alcohol
✅ For more than half a century, scientists have been successful in identifying the active ingredients in milk thistle, most notably a related mixed group called Silymarin. Silymarin is a flavonoid-rich mixture like silybin, silydianin, and silychristin. Of which silybin is the main component. Good effect on the liver based on the mechanism of action of silymarine. Silymarin is safe and well-tolerated, helps protect the liver from alcohol or drug damage, and helps restore liver damage in cases of hepatitis, cirrhosis, steatosis.
1️⃣ Nature’s Answer | Milk Thistle Extract
✅ From humble beginnings back in 1972 to their modern state-of-the-art facility, Nature’s Answer has evolved into one of today’s largest family-owned and operated manufacturers of high-quality nutritional products. Their herbal formulas stand the test of time – over four decades of performance. With state-of-the-art laboratory equipment, Nature’s Answer has the facility to analyze the quality and purity of each plant used to produce their products.
✅ Nature’s Answer Milk Thistle is the natural way to promote healthy liver function. Super Concentrated with 2,000 mg per serving, Nature’s Answer Milk Thistle also promotes liver detoxification, as well as waste elimination. It’s alcohol-free and since Nature’s Answer Milk Thistle is a liquid extract, it’s absorbed faster than tablets or capsules.
2️⃣ NOW | Silymarin
✅ Since 1968 NOW has been a leader in the natural products industry. Even when healthy foods and natural supplements weren’t mainstream, they have never wavered from our mission – to provide value in products and services that Empower people to lead healthier lives. In this formulation, apart from silymarin from milk thistle, NOW has the addition of artichoke and dandelion – these herbs have been known for their effective liver detoxification effects.