Activated carbon is usually taken from charcoal. It is also made from other biofuels. This is a form of carbon that can increase the area of chemical reactions and adsorption reactions. The most prominent effect of activated carbon is detoxification. This is a natural treatment used to eliminate toxins and chemicals in the body, allowing them to be released so the body does not absorb them. In addition, activated carbon has many good effects on health.
- 1. What is activated carbon?
- 2. Activated carbon benefits
- 3. Notes when using Activated carbon
- 4. Recommended for you :
1. What is activated carbon?
✅ Activated carbon works by trapping toxins and chemicals in its millions of tiny holes. That is the process of adsorbing substances. Adsorption, in chemistry, is the process that occurs when a gas or liquid is attracted to the surface of a porous solid or an increase in its concentration on the surface of another substance.
✅ Activated carbon is a form of carbon of small volume, low volume but capable of increasing the area of chemical reactions and adsorption reactions. Coal becomes activated by the process of heating at very high temperatures. Very high temperatures change the internal structure, reduce the size of the holes, and increase the surface area, making coal more porous than usual, increasing the area of adsorption reactions.
2. Activated carbon benefits
2.1 Tooth whitening
✅ Activated carbon helps whiten teeth while improving oral health by changing the pH balance in the mouth, helping to prevent tooth decay, shortness of breath, and gum disease. It whitens teeth by adsorbing plaque that stains teeth. Yellow stains from cigarettes and plaque from food and beverages (such as tea, coffee, soft drinks, etc.) can be removed with activated carbon powder.
✅ Just brush your teeth with charcoal powder or cream containing activated charcoal for 3-5 minutes, then rinse your mouth as usual. The use of activated carbon is cost-effective and is a completely natural solution for a bright smile.
2.2 Reduce bloating, miasma and cleanse the digestive tract
✅ An often overlooked effect of activated carbon is to reduce flatulence. It works by binding the byproducts that cause in the food, which causes discomfort after eating. Drink 500 milligrams an hour before eating with a full glass of water. Later, to help remove activated carbon from your body, drink another glass of water.
✅ Activated carbon also helps promote a healthy digestive tract by eliminating toxins that cause allergic reactions, oxidative damage, and reduced immune system function. Regular cleansing of the digestive tract supports gut health and overall health. To complete the digestive cleanse with activated charcoal, take 10 grams of 90 minutes before each meal. If you experience constipation during the cleaning process, this is a sure sign that you are not consuming enough water.
2.3 Activated carbon benefits : Poisoning
- Activated carbon does not adsorb alcohol but it helps to quickly eliminate toxins – substances mixed with alcohol can be toxic to your body. Activated carbon treats poisoning by removing these toxins. Activated charcoal may reduce alcohol-related adverse effects includes being unconscious or showing signs of acute alcohol poisoning.
- One of the most common ways to use activated carbon is to eliminate toxins and chemicals in case of poisoning. Most organic compounds, pesticides, mercury, fertilizers, and bleach bind to the activated carbon surface. This allows them to be eliminated faster while blocking the body’s absorption of these toxins.
- Activated carbon used as an antidote in case of an accidental or intentional overdose of many drugs. It is effective against aspirin, opiates, cocaine, morphine, and acetaminophen. It is important that the appropriate amount is used as soon as possible – preferably within an hour after drinking.
- In addition, activated carbon can be used in case of food poisoning when there are nausea and diarrhea. Adults take 25 grams when symptoms begin or when food poisoning is suspected and children should take 10 grams.
2.4 Activated carbon used in water filtration systems
✅ Activated carbon traps impurities in the water including solvents, pesticides, industrial waste, and other chemicals. This is why activated carbon is used in water filtration systems worldwide. However, it does not trap viruses, bacteria, and minerals in hard water.
2.5 Treating insect bites and acne
✅ Activated carbon is very effective in treating body odor, acne, and relieving pain in insect bites, reducing rashes. After being bitten by a mosquito, a bee sting, or even a snake and spider bite, just mix one activated carbon tablet with 1/2 tablespoon of coconut oil and apply it to the affected area. Reapply every 30 minutes until irritation and discomfort subside.
✅ To treat acne, mix one tablet of activated carbon powder with two teaspoons of aloe vera gel and apply over the face. After that, leave it for 20 minutes and rinse it off completely. Activated carbon will completely eliminate environmental toxins, dirt while aloe will provide moisturizer for the skin.
3. Notes when using Activated carbon
When using supplements that are activated carbon you should keep the following in mind:
- Oral activated carbon is only recommended for use in cases such as chemical poisoning, alcohol poisoning, bloating and indigestion, and should not be abused without these conditions.
- Some of the side effects you may experience include: Allergy to the drug, rash, flatulence, difficulty breathing, swelling of your face, swelling of your lips, swelling of your tongue or throat, diarrhea, etc. abnormal you should stop using immediately and should see the nearest doctor to avoid health hazards.
- Pregnant and lactating women should consult a physician before use.
4. Recommended for you :
🎁 Nature’s Way Charcoal Activated; 560 mg Charcoal per serving
✅ Nature’s Way is the preeminent brand of quality dietary supplements with over 1,000 product offerings. They are at the forefront of the herbal health industry. An early leader in educating consumers and consumers retailers on the effectiveness and safety of herbal supplements, they have always supported legislative efforts that help protect health freedoms, and are constantly striving to promote better health through the power of nature.
✅ Made from slowly burning coconut husks to create cavernous chambers that aid in adsorption, Nature’s Way is committed to sourcing the best-activated charcoal on the planet and seeks out partners who prioritize sustainable sources of charcoal. Each serving of Nature’s Way Activated Charcoal contains 560 mg of charcoal. Binds unwanted materials and gas in the digestive tract. Use according to the manufacturer’s instructions.