Many people experience acne at some point in their lives. If not knowing how to treat, wrapped acne will cause inflammation and increase spread risk. There are many causes of acne such as the process of puberty stimulating the oil glands in the skin, bacterial, or dirt that clog the pores … Here are the ways for acne treatment at home is very easy to do.
- 1. What is Acne?
- 2. 5 ways for acne treatment at home
- 2.1 Ways for acne treatment at home: Use apple cider vinegar
- 2.2 Ways for acne treatment at home: Use green tea
- 2.3 Ways for acne treatment at home: Use aloe vera
- 2.4 Ways for acne treatment at home: Supplementing essential micronutrients
- 2.5 Ways for acne treatment at home: Reduce stress
- Share this post:
1. What is Acne?
✅ Acne is a common chronic disorder of hair follicles and sebaceous glands, in which hair follicles are dilated, blocked and inflamed. Both men and women are at risk of acne. Commonly found in skin-sensitive people and common among young people.
Causes of acne
- Seborrhea: Normally, hair follicles secrete enough sebum to protect and moisturize skin, hair, and nails. However, an excess of sebum can cause clogged hair follicles, creating conditions for anaerobic bacteria to grow and cause acne. The skin often produces an oily secretion due to the increase in androgen hormones (which occurs during puberty).
- Hair follicle keratinization: The hair follicle and sebaceous cells are usually excreted outside after a cycle. However, in people with acne, the hair follicles become keratinized, causing dead cells to accumulate inside, leading to sebum, dirt, and stimulation of inflammatory response.
- Excessive P. acnes bacteria: P. acnes bacteria exist on the skin surface in limited quantities. However, when there are favorable conditions (poor hygiene, oily skin, …) bacteria can thrive and cause inflammation in the hair follicles. Compared with other causes, acne caused by P. acnes bacteria is usually more severe and leaves scars.
In addition, acne can also start due to a number of favorable factors :
- People between the ages of 13 – 30 years are more likely to get acne than children and the elderly.
- Living in hot or humid climates.
- Poor facial hygiene or improper skin care.
- The nature of work is exposed to grease, chemicals, dirt, and sunlight
- An unhealthy diet may also increase the risk of acne (a diet high in sugar, stimulants, hot spicy spices, and take low water ).
- Overuse of topical corticosteroids may cause the skin to reduce its immune function and massively break out acne.
- Influence of endocrine diseases such as hormonal disorders, polycystic ovary syndrome, hyperthyroidism, Cushing’s disease, …
- Use cosmetics that contain irritating ingredients.
2. 5 ways for acne treatment at home
2.1 Ways for acne treatment at home: Use apple cider vinegar
✅ Apple cider vinegar contains some organic acids that have been shown to kill acne-causing bacteria. The succinic acid and lactic acid found in apple cider vinegar help to reduce inflammation and prevent acne scarring. Moreover, apple cider vinegar also helps to reduce sebum secretion – the cause of clogged pores causing acne.
✅ How to use apple cider vinegar to treat wrapped acne: Mix 1 part apple cider vinegar with 3 parts water. After washing your face, use a towel to soak the apple cider vinegar mixture and apply it to your skin. After 5 minutes, wash your face and wipe dry. Repeat this procedure 1-2 times daily.
2.2 Ways for acne treatment at home: Use green tea
✅ Green tea contains flavonoids and tannins that help fight bacteria and reduce skin inflammation, helping to eliminate the cause of acne. Moreover, EGCG in green tea has been shown to help reduce sebum production, fight inflammation, and inhibit the growth of acne in people with acne-prone skin. Applying green tea water directly will help treat acne effectively.
✅ How to use green tea water to treat acne covered: Soak green tea leaves in boiling water for 3-4 minutes then let the tea water cool. Soak a towel in green tea water, then apply it to the affected area. Let your skin dry, then wash your face with clean water.
2.3 Ways for acne treatment at home: Use aloe vera
✅The anti-inflammatory, antibacterial effect of aloe vera helps reduce the inflammation of acne when it appears and prevents many types of acne. Use aloe vera leaf to clean, separate the gel applied to the face every night. You should apply more in the areas of acne and then gently massage your hands to leave alone until the next morning and then rinse with clean water.
2.4 Ways for acne treatment at home: Supplementing essential micronutrients
✅ Zinc: Zinc has a very high anti-inflammatory role, anti-oxidant, and prevents cell destruction from free radicals to the skin. Thanks to its ability to break down substances that cause seborrhea when the body is stressed, zinc helps prevent acne quite effectively. Zinc also is an essential nutrient in cell growth. According to experts, you should add 30-45mg of elemental zinc per day because an excess of zinc can lead to symptoms like metallic taste in the mouth, headache, vomiting, and diarrhea. High zinc levels can also reduce the effectiveness of antibiotics and other medications.
✅ Fish oil contains two main types of omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA, which have numerous health benefits, especially for the skin. EPA helps control oil and enrich skin moisture, thus helping to prevent acne. High levels of EPA and DHA have been shown to reduce inflammatory factors, which help reduce the risk of acne.
✅ Selenium: When selenium is deficient in the body, the body’s resistance decreases, facilitates inflammation, and causes skin diseases such as acne, eczema, or psoriasis. Selenium acts as an enzyme capable of controlling glutathione peroxidase to a low level, preventing inflammation of the acne. This is an antioxidant found in grains, nuts, salmon, halibut, egg whites. In addition, selenium has been shown to support antioxidants like zinc to better play its role.
✅ Vitamin A: As we all know, one of the causes of acne is dead skin cells accumulate, and the excessive activity of the sebaceous glands will cause clogging and clogging of pores acne formation. Vitamin A is an antioxidant derived from orange, yellow fruit, vegetables, sweet potatoes, spinach, and cod liver oils. Vitamin A will help prevent the accumulation process so it can not cause acne. In addition, vitamin A also has high antioxidant properties, stimulating collagen production, increasing the cohesion of skin cells, improving the structure, and acting as an antibacterial agent for the skin, helping to soothe inflammation, red acne. In low concentrations, vitamin A can also be applied directly to the skin to fight inflammation and treat acne. Its performance is also always recognized and trusted by users. If you use vitamin A by mouth, you should be careful to avoid using high doses (over 10,000 IU / day) because you may have health problems including headache, blurred vision, dizziness, redness, loss. muscle coordination.
2.5 Ways for acne treatment at home: Reduce stress
✅ The hormones released during stress increase sebum production and dermatitis, making acne worse. As a result, acne nodules heal longer and leave bad scars. You can apply many ways to reduce stress, such as getting enough sleep, meditating, taking deep breaths, practicing yoga, exercising, listening to music, reading books, etc.
3. Recommended for you :
🎁 Beauty by Earth | Aloe Vera Gel
✅ Beauty by Earth devoted to you pure, effective ingredients that overflow with natural goodness. Their award-winning and non-toxic products unleash your natural beauty while helping you, your family, and the planet thrives.
✅ Beauty by Earth’s Aloe Vera Gel packed with over 200 active components including minerals, vitamins, amino acids, enzymes, and fatty acids, aloe vera gel is truly the swiss army knife of the natural health and beauty world. Here are some guidelines you can use with Beauty by Earth’s Aloe Vera Gel:
- Healing minor burns: Apply a light layer of Aloe Vera Gel over minor burns for soothing, natural relief. Reapply 2-3 times a day until the burn has healed. Please remember that Aloe Vera is only appropriate for minor, first degree burns. Seek medical help for burns that are more severe.
- Skin Moisturizer: Apply a thin layer of Aloe Vera Gel to the face before applying makeup, or to other parts of the body that need a bit of nourishing moisture.
- Makeup Remover: Aloe Vera Gel is a gentle, natural alternative to conventional makeup removers. Apply a small amount of gel to a cotton ball, then gently remove makeup around your eyes. Refrigerate a cotton ball soaked in aloe vera gel before using for a cooling treat that reduces puffiness.
- Aftershave: Apply a thin layer of aloe vera gel to the face or legs to moisturize and soothe freshly shaven skin.