Ganoderma (Reishi Mushroom) is known as a rare herb with many beneficial effects on health. Ganoderma helps stabilize blood pressure, prevents and supports cancer treatment, detoxifies the liver, works well with liver diseases such as hepatitis, cirrhosis, grams of fat, enhances resistance, prevents except disease, prevent and treat diabetes, prevent the aging process, help the body become young, fight prostate cancer, fight headaches and limbs, reduce fatigue … In addition, Ganoderma helps to clean the intestines, fight chronic constipation, and diarrhea. For respiratory diseases, the fungus is up to 80% effective in helping to reduce and cure him in allergic bronchitis, bronchial asthma, and obesity. However, many studies show that, if not used this herb properly, will cause immeasurable harm. The following article will tell you how to use Ganoderma in the safest and most effective way.
1. The active ingredient in Ganoderma
Ganoderma contains many valuable active ingredients for health, namely :
- Polysaccharides have the ability to support body immunity, detoxify the body, increase DNA, and RNA synthesis. In addition, Ganoderma also has 1 type of Polysaccharides that inhibits malignant cancer cells.
- Ganodenic acid also works to relieve pain, detoxify the liver, and inhibit malignant cells of the body.
- Adenosine is the active ingredient contained in Ganoderma that has a sedative effect, lowers serum cholesterol, inhibits platelet aggregation, improves body circulation.
- Lactone A: blood cholesterol-lowering effect.
- Oleic acid: has anti-allergy antihistamines.
- Cellulose: Lower cholesterol, prevent atherosclerosis, laxative effect, stabilize blood sugar.
- Protein: The amino acids in Reishi help boost the immune system.
- In addition, Lingzhi is also rich in trace elements such as Phosphorus, Potassium, Aluminum, Gold, Calcium, Chlorine, Copper, Iron, Zinc …
2. Ganoderma is very good for health
- Anti-cancer: Thanks to the ingredient containing Germanium beta-D-glucan. Ganoderma has both enhanced endocrine, immune system function, and serves as a supplement to reduce side effects during chemotherapy and cancer radiotherapy.
- Increased testosterone: Ganoderma helps the body produce organic compounds into steroids. At the same time, this mushroom also helps prevent an enzyme that converts testosterone hormone into dihydrotestosterone, help which stores more testosterone in the body, thereby increasing sexual function.
- Good for the liver: Ganoderic acid in Ganoderma helps treat liver diseases in humans.
- Antibacterial: In addition to enhancing immune function, Ganoderma also has an antibacterial effect, helping to fight common bacteria and viruses such as influenza viruses, stomatitis …
- Vasodilation: Because it contains alkaloids and adenosine, Ganoderma is very useful in dilating blood vessels. That allows more blood, oxygen, and nutrients to travel throughout the body, thereby increasing energy and healing. In addition, Ganoderma also helps reduce blood pressure.
3. Ways to use Ganoderma effectively
✅ Ganoderma sliced excellent drinking water: You can use sliced Ganoderma then bring sharp with water to drink instead of filtered water daily. This is the way it is used by many people. Keep Ganoderma water in the refrigerator and use it gradually for 1-2 days, adding artichokes, sweetgrass, or red apples for easier drinking. Implementing the above method will help improve health, detoxify the liver, purify the body.
✅Using Ganoderma Powder: To preserve lingzhi for a long time without termites, many people choose to use Ganoderma powder in the form of powder using a specialized grinder. It can be stored in a glass jar with lid for gradual use. To use, you put Ganoderma powder in a teapot and cook with boiling water for about 10 minutes to be used. When drinking, you can add a little honey to make it easier to drink.
✅ Using Ganoderma for soup: Many people choose to use Ganoderma in the form of soup suitable for the whole family. This soup will have the effect of purifying the body, improving health, very suitable for people who are sick, physically debilitated, anorexia, insomnia.
✅ Soaking Ganoderma Wine: This is probably the most effective way to use Ganoderma because it helps retain all the nutrients of Ganoderma. Every day you only need to drink 1-2 small cups in the evening before going to bed. Reishi Mushroom alcohol has the effect of treating a number of diseases of the liver, joints, kidneys, reducing nervous breakdown, treating anorexia nervosa, helping to nourish the kidneys, enhancing the physiological function very well.
4. The case should not use Ganoderma
The great use of Ganoderma is undeniable. However, you should know that overuse is not good for your health. Besides, people with certain diseases should not use this herb.
- People with low blood pressure: Ganoderma is not good for people with low blood pressure. The nutritional components in Ganoderma have the ability to reduce blood pressure, causing dizziness, dizziness, and nausea. Therefore, people with a history of low blood pressure absolutely do not use this herb because it will be life-threatening.
- Surgical patients: Patients who are waiting for surgery or have just finished surgery are advised not to use this herb during this time. The reason given because Ganoderma may cause blood clotting disorders, causing blood thinning. Not only that, but it also makes the wound more difficult to stop bleeding than usual.
- Men do not abuse: In the composition of Ganoderma has the function of increasing the amount of Testosterone of men, improving libido. However, normal men should not overdo it because it will lead to hair loss, baldness, and more acne.
5. Recommended for you :
🎁 Herb Pharm Reishi Mushroom Liquid Extract Immune System Builder
✅ Support healthy immune system function with Reishi mushroom liquid extract from Herb Pharm. They prepare our Reishi Extract from Ganoderma lucidum mushrooms which are Traditionally Grown. To assure optimal quality Reishi, they directly purchase only mushrooms that have been graded “1st Quality.” Directions: Shake well before using. Take up to 40 drops in 2 oz. of water or juice, two to four times per day. Best taken between meals.
🎁 Om Organic Mushroom Superfood Powder, Reishi, 7.05 Ounce (100 Servings), Stress & Immune Support Supplement
✅ Harmonize your longevity, energy, and spirit with this superior immunity tonic. Natural adaptogen to help balance mental and physical stress. Nourish your heart and soothe an overactive immune system. Enlighten and relax, find your Savasana. With 1 jar (200g) of Om Mushroom Reishi Superfood Powder.
🎁 Swanson Reishi Mushroom 600 Milligrams 60 Capsules
✅ Swanson Reishi Mushroom is a defense shield for your body. Reishi mushrooms enhance the immune system because they reinforce your body’s defenses. Native to Asia, reishi mushrooms also support liver and cardiovascular health.