Tribulus is an herb native to the Mediterranean region, Africa, South Asia, and northern Australia. Tribulus has been used since ancient times in traditional medicine of major cultures such as China, India, and in Southeastern Europe. It can be said that Tribulus is a thousand-year-old medicinal plant with a long history of applications in healing. In the Chinese Pharmacopoeia, Tribulus has been used to the kidney, diuretic, and tubal obstruction. Since ancient times in India, this herb has been used in the treatment of infertility, impotence, erectile dysfunction, and decreased libido in men. In addition, Tribulus is used to help a variety of health problems such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, kidney stones, and act as a diuretic.
1. Tribulus health benefits
1.1 Improve sexual ability in men
Tribulus has long been used in traditional Chinese medicine, as well as in Indian medicine (Ayurveda) to increase libido. Here are the specific effects of Bach leukemia on sexual health in men:
- Improve the reproductive system: Tribulus is a herb rich in saponins, stimulates the production of sex hormones, revives the reproductive system.
- Treatment of erectile dysfunction: Tribulus works to improve male fertility by a component called protodioscin. A number of studies have shown that protodioscin extracted from Bach Tuc Le increases the level of natural DHEA – a substance essential for erection, increasing libido in men. In the 12-week trial, men (who had mild to moderate sexual dysfunction) were given leukemia extract. The results showed that the men who used leukemia extract had a significant improvement in sexual function (including erectile dysfunction).
- Improve the overall 3 important indicators of sperm: The quality of sperm is clearly shown through 3 indicators: The number of sperm; motility and morphology sperm structure. Low sperm count, poor mobility, or too many malformed sperms will make it difficult for men to have children because of poor sperm quality. The composition of Tribulus is not similar to testosterone, but it stimulates the hypothalamus-pituitary system to increase testosterone production by the endogenous mechanism. Thanks to that male sex hormones are increased naturally, safely. This plays an important role in improving the quality of male sperm.
- Enhancing liver function and natural detoxification: By increasing the production of the antioxidant glutathione, Tribulus can protect liver function, increase toxin excretion, and support normal hormone metabolism. These effects are extremely necessary not only for liver health but also for overall health, including reproductive health.
1.2 Increase exercise performance
✅ A number of products containing Tribulus are used on the market to increase the level of exercise and increase muscle mass. However, more studies are needed to more clearly identify this effect.
1.3 Help control diabetes
✅ Tribulus can help control diabetes. In a small study published in the Journal of Complementary and Alternative Medicine in 2016, women with type 2 diabetes were treated with leukemia or placebo. The results showed that blood glucose, total cholesterol, and LDL cholesterol were significantly reduced compared to placebo. However, more scientific evidence is needed to confirm this effect.
2. Notes when using Tribulus
- Very few studies have tested the effects of human leukemia, so little is known about the safety of long-term use of this herb. However, there are some concerns that Tribulus may cause side effects such as increased heart rate and restlessness.
- In addition, several studies indicate that Tribulus can increase prostate weight. Men with conditions like benign prostatic hypertrophy or prostate cancer should avoid using this herb.
- Tribulus can lower blood sugar, using herbs in combination with diabetes medications that can make your blood sugar dangerously low.
- There is not enough information on the use of Tribulus during pregnancy and lactation. You should consult your doctor or physician before taking this herb.
3. Recommended for you :
🎁 NOW Sports Nutrition, Tribulus (Tribulus terrestris) 1000 mg
✅ NOW Sports Tribulus 1,000 mg standardized extract may help to promote healthy endocrine function and male reproductive health. Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 1 tablet 1 to 2 times daily as needed prior to meals. This product is not intended for use by those with a serious medical condition or pregnant or lactating women.