The current situation of antibiotic resistance has become global and is especially prominent in developing countries. This is really dangerous because when there are no antibiotics to use, an infected person will probably die from the most basic infections. But fortunately, around us, there are many natural antibiotics herbs that are not harmful to the body. You can use them as a condiment or daily drink, very effective to prevent or treat minor infections.
1. Top 6 natural antibiotics herbs
1.1 Natural antibiotics herbs: Garlic
✅ Garlic – a spice that has been familiar for a long time has been used in many cultures as a natural antibiotic and can be resistant to both fungi and viruses. In addition, garlic is also known as a precious medicine. Such as acne treatment, sore throat treatment, anti-aging, smooth skin, antibacterial, anti-cancer, good for the cardiovascular system. Garlic acts as a natural antibiotic that works well with a variety of ailments thanks to its high concentration of sulfur compounds and allicin that has the ability to kill bacteria.
1.2 Natural antibiotics herbs: Green tea
✅ For a long time, green tea has been used as a family drink as a cultural feature of many countries. Green tea is an excellent source of antioxidants, which have a positive effect on your health. It helps improve brain function and promotes fat loss, reduces risk, and tumor growth. An active ingredient in green tea called epigallocatechin gallate (also known as EGCG), which is especially effective against some oral bacteria.
1.3 Natural antibiotics herbs: Ginger
✅ Like garlic, ginger is also available in every home. Ginger is also a valuable medicine for many different diseases: digestive diseases, weight loss, anti-motion sickness, nausea, dizziness, cancer prevention, reducing inflammation, and strengthening the immune system for the body. Ginger also has two great effects: antibacterial and anti-fungal. Ginger can combat many types of bacteria such as E. coli and Salmonella, which are common causes of food that cause gastrointestinal diseases, diarrhea, and abdominal pain. A cup of ginger tea will help cure cold-related diarrhea, bacterial diarrhea, abdominal pain, and solve many gastrointestinal problems.
1.4 Natural antibiotics herbs: Turmeric
✅ Like garlic and ginger, turmeric is a very familiar spice and appears in many functional foods thanks to its amazing effects. Turmeric contains a lot of antioxidants, anti-viruses, very good antibacterial digestive tract, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, prevent ulcers … In addition, turmeric is also used to beautify, reduce dark, treat acne, help Regulates acne relief thanks to its antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties.
1.5 Natural antibiotics herbs: Honey
✅ Today, honey is a product often stored at home by many families for use when needed. Used as a cooking spice, used to treat coughs, used for people with colitis, improve the digestive system, antibacterial against infections, kill bacteria, moisturize, protect the skin. Pure honey is a very good antibiotic with many healing benefits. Help fight infections on many levels and avoid resistant bacteria. It can be used as an ointment or taken by mouth very well.
1.6 Natural antibiotics herbs: Cinnamon
✅ Not only is it an attractive spice for dishes, but cinnamon also has a great effect on health. Cinnamon helps reduce blood fat, reduce blood sugar, strengthen cardiovascular health, fight cancer, protect teeth … In addition, cinnamon has antibacterial, anti-fungal, viral, and parasitic effects. In a study conducted by a team of surgeons, it was found that cinnamon can kill most of the bacteria found in hospitals. Another study found that cinnamon can kill bacteria resistant to standard antibiotics, and in the third study. Combined with honey to boost the immune system, anti-aging, and enhance longevity.
Recommended for you :
🎁 RioRand Black Garlic
✅ Production process by the RioRand Company after eight years of research and practice, design a unique temperature and the temperature control system, to ensure the quality of the product. RioRand Black Garlic helps:
- To eliminate fatigue, improve physical strength, solve constipation, and improve the activity of the prostate, boost sleep quality, and also other functions.
- There are no additives and no preservatives ever. In fact, there is only one ingredient garlic.
- This product is 50% higher on the nutrient than other brands and averaging all tastes.
🎁 Traditional Medicinals | Ginger Herbal Tea
✅ From field to cup, Traditional Medicinals make sure their teas deliver the benefits of these amazing plants. To deliver consistently high-quality teas, they source organically farmed or organically wild-collected herbs from ethical trading partnerships, seeking out medicinal-grade plants. Only a small fraction of the world’s herb supply meets its high-quality standards. There are many types of ginger tea made by them, and all of them are prized for their quality and healing effect.
- Traditional Medicinals Organic Ginger Herbal Tea: Traditional Medicinals created this tea using high-quality ginger rhizomes, or roots. Effects of this tea: promotes healthy digestion and prevents nausea due to motion.
- Traditional Medicinals Organic Ginger Aid Digestive Tea: Herbalists have celebrated ginger for millennia, thanks to fast-acting plant compounds that help calm digestive discomfort. Blended with tasty blackberry leaf and lemon myrtle leaf, this tea is perfect after a meal and an ideal travel companion when you’re on the go.
- Traditional Medicinals Organic Ginger with Chamomile Herbal Tea: Ginger has been a staple in China for millennia, and is loved all over the world for its remarkable digestive benefits. Their blend their ginger with chamomile flower to create a digestive power duo that warms both body and spirit.
- Traditional Medicinals Organic Green Tea Ginger Tea: Combining the time-honored tradition of green tea with the extra wellness benefits of spicy, warming ginger—a staple in Ayurveda—they created this tea to promote healthy digestion.
- Traditional Medicinals Organic Turmeric with Meadowsweet & Ginger Herbal Tea: Healers around the world have long praised turmeric root for its soothing benefits. Tapping into that ancient wisdom, Traditional Medicinals’ herbalists created this unique formula to include meadowsweet—historically used much like turmeric—and ginger’s warming properties to help to support a healthy response to inflammation.
- Traditional Medicinals Organic Tulsi with Ginger Herbal Tea: An ancient herb for the modern age, tulsi is known to help the body adapt to stress. This gentle blend will keep you happy and optimistic throughout the day.
🎁 Simply Organic Ground Turmeric Root
- Simply Organic is a 100% certified organic line of spices, seasoning mixes, and baking flavors. Their pure, potent spices, seasonings and extracts bring a real bite to everything you make, eat, and share. Their goal is to help the millions of food insecure by not only providing funds and support to make organic food more accessible but also in developing the next generation of leaders in sustainable and socially just organic agriculture.
- Simply Organic Turmeric Root Ground Certified Organic comes in 2.38-ounce containers. Also known as Indian saffron and yellow root, this bright yellow powder is the dried and ground rhizome of the Curcuma longa root, which is a member of the ginger (Zingiberaceae) family. Their ground turmeric (Curcuma longa) root contains a minimum of 4% curcumin — the key component people look for.No GMOs.Not irradiated.Deep, golden-yellow hue. Pungent, distinctive aroma.
🎁 Sandt’s Honey
- Packing unfiltered raw honey since 1918—as the bees intended.
- Sandt’s is proud to be an established family-owned business, offering a rich legacy of commitment to quality for almost a century. The process is what makes them unique. Unlike the majority of honey sitting on store shelves today, they do not filter any of their honey, which would remove their natural nutrients. Nor do they add extenders, additives, or anything at all. Every bottle of Sandt’s honey is all genuine, pure honey.
- All of Sandt’s honey is kosher certified by the largest and most recognizable kosher certification organization in the country, OU (Orthodox Union).