Since ancient Greece, different parts of the vine have been used for many different purposes. The vine that attaches itself to people is not only a dessert fruit, made into fine wines, participating in religious stories … Today, when science is growing, the more people realize the value to the health of grapes in general and especially grape seeds. Grapeseed oil is an antioxidant-rich supplement that can help fight free radicals, metabolic byproducts that cause cancer-related DNA damage and is also good for the heart, brain, and many other health benefits.
- 1. The ingredients in Grapeseed oil
- 2. Top 4 health benefits of grapeseed oil
1. The ingredients in Grapeseed oil
✅ Grapeseed oil ( Grape seed extract/ GSE ) is a special liquid form, yellow. Its composition is rich in vitamins A, E, essential fatty acids, and a number of other useful substances. Especially, it rich in antioxidants, including phenolic acid, anthocyanins, flavonoids, and oligomeric proanthocyanidin complex (OPC). In fact, GSE is one of the most famous proanthocyanidin sources. Due to its high content of antioxidants, grape seed extract (GSE) can help protect against oxidative stress, tissue damage, fight inflammation, and prevent diseases such as cardiovascular disease, cancer, etc.
2. Top 4 health benefits of grapeseed oil
2.1 Health benefits of grapeseed oil: Antioxidant
✅ Today, the analysis of modern science shows that grape seed extract contains oligomeric proanthocyanidin (OPC) – an antioxidant that improves many health problems. A number of studies have been done in recent years on the antioxidant properties of proanthocyanidins.
- Anti-aging skin: proanthocyanidin in grape seed extract helps to eliminate free radicals generated by environmental pollution, UV rays, and keep your skin in a healthy state. Scientists measuring the level of protection obtained by grape seed extract concluded that it offers significantly greater protection than vitamins C, E, and β-carotene. This shows that grape seed extract will definitely become an anti-aging trend in the future because it has shown health benefits in protecting your body against the signs of aging.
- GSE can help reduce the risk of heart disease by inhibiting the oxidation of bad LDL-cholesterol. Therefore reducing the risk of atherosclerosis while preventing dangerous cardiovascular complications such as heart attack, stroke.
- Anti-cancer: In laboratory studies, GSE has been shown to prevent cancer by removing free radicals from the body. At the same time, GSE also inhibits the growth of cancers in different types of human cells.
2.2 Health benefits of grapeseed oil: Helps lower blood pressure
✅ Grape seed extract reduces oxidized LDL-cholesterol, which reduces the risk of atherosclerotic plaque formation and lowers blood pressure. A meta-analysis of 16 studies in 810 people with high blood pressure or high blood pressure risk found that taking 100-2000 mg of GSE daily significantly reduced systolic blood pressure (upper number) on average 6, 08 mmHg and diastolic blood pressure (bottom number) to 2.8 mmHg. Its effects are more pronounced in people under the age of 50, who are obese or have metabolic disorders (Metabolic syndrome is marked by a variety of health problems such as abdominal fat, hypertension, and high cholesterol, insulin resistance, and inflammation. Metabolic syndrome also increases your risk of cardiovascular disease and type 2 diabetes)
2.3 Health benefits of grapeseed oil: Improve collagen levels
✅ A rich source of flavonoids, grape seed extract helps increase collagen synthesis and bone strength. In fact, studies have found that adding GSE to the diet helps increase bone density, mineral content, and make bones stronger. The Grapeseed extract is thought to prevent bone and cartilage destruction and reduce the pain in rheumatoid arthritis – a disease where the body’s immune system attacks the articular cartilage cells, leading to inflammation and destroying bones and joints.
2.4 Health benefits of grapeseed oil: Support brain aging
✅ Studies have found that grape seed extract can prevent dementia, improve the cognitive status and antioxidant levels of the brain, and reduce brain damage and amyloid clusters.
✅ The combination of flavonoid’s antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties has the potential to reduce the onset of neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease. Gallic acid from grape seed extract has been shown to inhibit the formation of muscle fibers with beta-amyloid peptides. Clusters of beta-amyloid protein in the brain are characteristic markers of Alzheimer’s disease.
Recommended for you
🎁 NOW Supplements, Grape Seed 100 mg
✅ Since 1968 NOW has been a leader in the natural products industry. Even when healthy foods and natural supplements weren’t mainstream, they have never wavered from their mission – to provide value in products and services that Empower people to lead healthier lives.
✅ NOW Grape Seed Extract is a highly concentrated extract with a minimum of 90% polyphenols, including oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs), which are the potent water-soluble free radical scavenging compounds found in grape seeds. Vitamin C is added to increase the antioxidant effect. Products help to support the health of the vascular, bone, brain, and other tissues by supporting a healthy immune response to normal oxidative and metabolic stress. Directions: Take 1 capsule twice daily with food.