Celery is an herb, a precious medicine is good for health. Not only celery but celery seed oil is also an important remedy for energy for the body. Celery seeds health benefits include strong diuretic properties, prevention, and treatment of cardiovascular diseases, anti-infection, anti-cancer properties, sleep aids, liver support … Not only that, but Celery seed has also been shown to help gout patients fight persistent pain.
1. Important ingredients in celery seed
✅ One teaspoon of celery seed contains 8 calories and 1/2 gram of fat. According to the United States Department of Agriculture, celery seed contains 35 mg of calcium and moderate amounts of iron, zinc, magnesium, manganese, and phosphorus. Not only that, but celery seeds also contain valuable active ingredients such as 3-n-butylphthalide (3nB), beta-selinene. These compounds have been studied for their role in reducing inflammation and reducing uric acid formation in the body.
2. Top 5 celery seeds benefits
2.1 Celery seeds benefits: Gout treatment
✅ Luteolin in celery seed is a flavonoid that has a direct effect on Gout patients. Luteolin from seeds is thought to help reduce nitric oxide production from uric acid. Nitric oxide is an important compound in the body, however, it can create oxidative stress and cause inflammation in large quantities. Besides, Luteolin is also one of the flavonoids that can inhibit xanthine oxyase. Xanthine oxyase is an enzyme in the purine pathway, creating a byproduct of uric acid. Reducing uric acid levels with luteolin can reduce the frequency of gout flares.
✅ 3-n-butylphthalide (3nB) is another compound from celery seed that may have anti-gout benefits. The researchers found that 3nB reduces both oxidation and inflammation. These results indicate that nuts need to be able to help reduce inflammation associated with Gout.
✅ A study also examined the antioxidant properties of beta-selinene in celery seed. The results showed that beta-selinene demonstrated a lot of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
2.2 Celery seeds benefits: Diuretic
✅ Celery seeds have strong diuretic properties, which help eliminate toxins, as well as excess uric acid. Because of this, celery seed is often recommended for people with gout, a condition caused by the buildup of uric acid. Celery seed is also recommended for anyone with kidney stones.
2.3 Celery seeds benefits: Good for the cardiovascular system
✅ Celery seed has been shown to lower blood pressure in people with moderate to high blood pressure. This is partly because celery seed produces phthalide, which reduces the level of stress hormone in the body. Celery seeds are high in potassium, which helps dilate blood vessels, promote free blood pumping, and reduces stress in blood vessel walls. In addition, celery seed helps to lower cholesterol. Because celery contains a unique compound called 3-n-butylphthalide (3nB) which works to lower cholesterol. This can reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke, as well as coronary heart disease.
2.4 Celery seeds benefits: Anti-infection
✅ Celery seed has been used for centuries as an herb with antibacterial effects. Published in the Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology found special anti-bacterial ingredients found in the seeds of celery. This suggests that it is possible to use celery seed extract to boost immunity and fight bacterial infections, especially digestive and urinary tract infections.
2.5 Celery seeds benefits: Improve digestive system function
✅ Celery seeds, like celery, are good for the digestive system, they help enzymes to help break down and absorb nutrients more easily and help prevent digestive problems like difficulty. diarrhea, flatulence, loss of appetite, and diarrhea. Moreover, the celery seed contains strong antimicrobial properties, thus preventing bacterial strains from growing and forming a protective barrier for the stomach and intestines.
✅ A 2010 study conducted by researchers from the University of Pharmacy in Saudi Arabia demonstrated the anti-gastric ulcer’s ability of celery seed extract and showed it could significantly protect the stomach. Another study conducted by Monastir University Medical School researchers found that celery seed oil has an antibacterial effect against E.Coli, thereby protecting the stomach and intestines from dangerous bacteria.
3. Notes when using celery seed extract
You should pay attention to the following when using celery seed or celery seed extract:
- Pregnant women should not use celery seed because it can lead to uterine bleeding and muscle contractions in the uterus, which can cause miscarriage.
- People with kidney disease should not take celery seed.
- People who are allergic to birch pollen may also be allergic to celery seed.
- Celery seeds have a diuretic effect, so when used in combination with diuretics may increase the effects of these drugs and lead to the risk of dehydration.
- Celery seed contains chemical components that can thin the blood. Therefore, when combined with anticoagulants or blood thinners such as aspirin, warfarin (coumadin) will increase the effect of these drugs, increasing the risk of bleeding.
Recommended for you
🎁 Nature’s Answer Celery Seed with Organic Alcohol
✅ From humble beginnings back in 1972 to their modern state-of-the-art facility, Nature’s Answer has evolved into one of today’s largest family-owned and operated manufacturers of high-quality nutritional products. Their herbal formulas stand the test of time – over four decades of performance. With state-of-the-art laboratory equipment, Nature’s Answer has the facility to analyze the quality and purity of each plant used to produce their products. Nature’s Answer Celery Seed promotes healthy digestion. Directions: As a dietary supplement take 1-2 mL (approx. 28-56 drops) 3 times a day in a small amount of water. Warning: Do not use if pregnant or nursing.
🎁 Celery Seeds, 3 Pounds – Bulk, Whole, Kosher
- ALL NATURAL PRODUCT: Celery Seeds from Food to Live is Premium-quality and a 100% natural product.
- MANGANESE AND IRON: Celery Seeds is a perfect natural source of Manganese, Iron, Calcium, Copper, Vitamin B6, and other useful elements.
- BRIGHT TASTE: Celery Seeds from Food to Live have a spicy pleasant taste and rich smell.
- USEFUL SEASONING: You can easily add Celery Seeds to your spouse’s, curry seasoning mixes, salads, pickles, or just simple mixed your Celery Seeds with salt.
- CONVENIENT PACKAGING: Your Celery Seeds from Food to Live packaged in an airtight ziplock bag that allows preserving all the beneficial properties of the product.
Leave a Reply