Aloe vera is often mentioned in health and beauty. Do not think that aloe vera is only applied to the skin, this plant also helps to eliminate numerous diseases that you did not know about because it provides many nutrients that are good for health and contains many ingredients that can be used to make medicine. In particular, the gel layer is arguably the most nutritious part of aloe vera, it creates benefits of Aloe vera. Aloe vera gel is now commonly found in skincare products. Not only that, but this natural pure gel layer also brings a lot of health benefits!
1. The active ingredient in Aloe Vera
✅ According to a 2008 article published in the Indian journal of dermatology, aloe vera gel contains vitamins A, C, and E that act as antioxidants – substances that help the body fight free radicals. Free radicals are harmful because they cause aging and cancer. Aloe vera gel contains 20 types of amino acids, of which 7−8 are essential for the body. Aloe vera gel is also a good source of essential nutrients for the body such as calcium, potassium, magnesium, chromium, sodium, copper, zinc, and selenium. It is these minerals that keep the enzyme cells healthy and help the metabolism work.
2. Benefits Aloe vera
✅ The effect of aloe vera in anti-inflammatory is quite effective because aloe contains some anti-inflammatory compounds such as salicylic acid, chromone C-glucosyl, and enzyme bradykinase. According to a study published in the journal “Alimentary Pharmacology and Therapeutics”, science has demonstrated the effect of aloe vera in the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease and easing ulcerative colitis in cases of mild disease and in the second stage.
2.2 Benefits Aloe vera : Treat constipation
✅ Aloe vera can reduce constipation. Aloe vera gel contains a compound called aloin, which is a strong laxative but has no adverse effects on the digestive system. If you have constipation, you should try drinking aloe vera juice daily to improve this condition.
Aloe contains a number of enzymes that help break down fats, helping the digestive system work better. The inactive digestive system is the main reason why your body does not absorb all the nutrients of the food. For your body to absorb well, you need to keep your digestive system healthy.
2.3 Benefits Aloe vera: Treatment of burns
✅ Many studies have shown that treatment burns by aloe vera are very effective, especially for small wounds, narrow areas, because aloe vera gel has the ability to heal burns very quickly. Aloe vera has antibacterial properties, while also adding vitamins and water to cool the burned skin, prevent skin necrosis, restore and regenerate damaged skin safely.
2.4 Effective for the skin
Aloe vera gel has many effective skin care effects :
- Treatment of new scars and perennial scars: You can apply aloe vera gel directly to the skin, especially on scarred areas, so the scars will quickly fade. Nutrients in aloe vera gel will help nourish damaged skin.
- The effect of aloe vera to treat acne: Thanks to its antibacterial properties, aloe can help you treat acne, quickly fade dark spots, fade scars, moisturize the skin, and reduce greasily.
- Moisturizing for the skin: You can use aloe vera to moisturize, care for dry skin. You can combine aloe vera with other skin-care products (make a mask of lemon aloe vera, yogurt aloe vera, etc.) to create an effective skincare mixture.
- Reduce dark pigmentation for the skin: If you have freckles or melasma on your skin, stick to aloe vera gel on your skin to reduce pigmentation and dark spots, and lighten your skin tone.
- Help reduce pores: Regular use of aloe vera is a way for you to tighten pores, prevent the secretion of sebum, increase skin elasticity.
3. Cases of not using oral Aloe vera
- Pregnant women should be especially careful when using aloe vera. The reason is that eating aloe vera can stimulate uterine contractions, causing premature birth.
- Women who are breastfeeding: Nursing mothers should avoid eating or drinking any food or drink that contains aloe vera. Mothers’ diets can affect the quality of breast milk, thereby directly affecting their babies. Aloe extract in breast milk can cause gastrointestinal problems in infants.
- Do not use aloe vera if you are allergic to lilies, tulips, garlic, or onions. If you are allergic to the above plants you are probably also allergic to aloe vera. In this case, using aloe vera gel can cause burning sensation, skin redness, irritation … very uncomfortable. Better yet, try applying a bit of aloe vera gel to the back of your hands before use to make sure you’re not allergic to aloe vera gel.
- People taking medicine to treat diabetes: Aloe vera is known for its ability to lower blood sugar. However, using aloe vera in combination with hypoglycemic drugs and insulin injections can cause sudden, dangerously low blood sugar.
- People with hypokalemia: Aloe vera has a laxative effect, but excessive consumption can cause diarrhea, dehydration. Dehydration can cause electrolyte depletion, aggravating hypokalemia.
4. Recommended for you :
🎁 Beauty by Earth | Aloe Vera Gel
✅ Beauty by Earth devoted to you pure, effective ingredients that overflow with natural goodness. Their award-winning and non-toxic products unleash your natural beauty while helping you, your family, and the planet thrives.
✅ Beauty by Earth’s Aloe Vera Gel packed with over 200 active components including minerals, vitamins, amino acids, enzymes, and fatty acids, aloe vera gel is truly the swiss army knife of the natural health and beauty world. Here are some guidelines you can use with Beauty by Earth’s Aloe Vera Gel:
- Healing minor burns: Apply a light layer of Aloe Vera Gel over minor burns for soothing, natural relief. Reapply 2-3 times a day until the burn has healed. Please remember that Aloe Vera is only appropriate for minor, first degree burns. Seek medical help for burns that are more severe.
- Skin Moisturizer: Apply a thin layer of Aloe Vera Gel to the face before applying makeup, or to other parts of the body that need a bit of nourishing moisture.
- Makeup Remover: Aloe Vera Gel is a gentle, natural alternative to conventional makeup removers. Apply a small amount of gel to a cotton ball, then gently remove makeup around your eyes. Refrigerate a cotton ball soaked in aloe vera gel before using for a cooling treat that reduces puffiness.
- Aftershave: Apply a thin layer of aloe vera gel to the face or legs to moisturize and soothe freshly shaven skin.