Premenopause is the transition period between the reproductive period and menopause, which is a natural, inevitable physiological stage that any woman must undergo. The premenopausal stage occurs when there is a hormonal decline in the body because the ovaries in the body begin to decrease activity, especially a decrease in estrogen levels, which is followed by a series of body changes that can greatly affect the lives of women. Before you enter the perimenopausal period, you should be prepared both mentally and in knowledge. The following are the highly appreciated books written on this topic.
✅ In this entertaining, information-packed, empowering book, Dr. Anna Garrett shares everything you need to know about your body and how to care for it to create hormone harmony. Here are just a few of the things you’ll learn:
- Perimenopause can start as young as 35.
- Why perimenopause is very different from menopause.
- How you CAN balance your hormones and find symptom relief.
- Why you’re not going crazy.
- Tips for creating a healthcare team that gets you the care you deserve.
✅ Before the Change offers a gentle, proven, incremental program for understanding your body’s changes and controlling your symptoms during perimenopause—the period of about ten years leading up to menopause—to help you feel great through this vital phase of life. Inside you’ll find:
- A clear explanation of the symptoms of perimenopause and a self-diagnosis quiz;
- Safe and natural alternatives to hormone therapy, including healing vitamins, minerals, herbs, and natural hormones;
- A guide to nutrition and a healthy diet, with tips for foods that prevent and alleviate symptoms.
- In addition, this revised and updated edition includes:
- An expanded section on the pros and cons of soy as a natural phytoestrogen;
- An expanded discussion of hypothyroidism, its connection to hormonal imbalances, and the best natural treatments;
- A full analysis of HRT, including advice for safely weaning yourself off of synthetic hormones, and an overview of herbal, lifestyle, and diet options and modifications available for women who have had a hysterectomy, have risk factors or a history of breast cancer, osteoporosis, or heart disease
✅ The New York Times bestselling guide to hormone balance that helps women of all ages achieve increased energy, resilience, vitality, and sensuality through science-based natural therapies. Based on ten years’ study of cutting-edge medical research as a specialist in functional and integrative therapies, Dr. Gottfried’s three-tiered treatment strategy includes:
- Supplements and targeted lifestyle changes that address underlying deficiencies
- Herbal therapies that restore balance and optimize your body’s natural function
- Bioidentical hormones—most available without a prescription
✅ Perimenopause can be enjoyable if you know what to do. ” I’m Too Young for This! ” details how you can get your body and mind back on track, safely and without drugs, including:
- How our bodies transition hormonally—from puberty through perimenopause.
- The common complaints of perimenopause—and hidden factors that may keep you symptomatic.
- What are the minor and major hormones, and the important role they play in feeling good and staying vibrant and healthy?
- What to eat—including Perimenopausal Power Foods—as well as other lifestyle shifts that are critical to your successful transition.
- Cutting-edge research that proves the safety and efficacy of bioidentical hormone replacement (BHRT).
- The Symptom Solver: a state-of-the-art guide to immediate relief for your hormonal complaints. Plus, how to find the right doctor as well as get your most frequently asked questions answered by expert hormone specialists.
✅ Dr. John Lee-author of the groundbreaking What Your Doctor May Not Tell You About Menopause-teams up with women’s health expert Jesse Hanley, M.D., to bring you a revolutionary nonprescription “Balance Program” with simple, safe, and natural solutions for premenopause.
Learn how natural progesterone and changes to your diet and environment can balance your hormones, eliminate premenopausal symptoms, and make you feel better-all without surgery, antidepressants, or prescription hormones.
Recommended for you :
✅ Motherwort extract has a good effect on blood circulation, regulating menstruation, cure menstrual pain, good for premenopausal women, and treating high blood pressure … However, not all women can use Motherwort extract, especially in some cases dangerous… ➡