Gout is becoming a problem in modern society. Although the disease is not life-threatening, it greatly affects the quality of life. Gout is a type of arthritis that suddenly causes redness and joint pain. The main cause is due to the amount of uric acid (derived from red meat, seafood, alcohol, beer) accumulated in the blood causing inflammation in the joints. Gout control requires you to change your lifestyle and a reasonable diet. Here are the books that are appreciated on Amazon that help you treat Gout safely and effectively.
✅ The 28-Day Gout Diet Plan kick-starts relief with a research-based meal plan and cookbook. It’s your guide to eating well and achieving optimal health. With nutrient-packed recipes that not only help with gout but also promote heart and kidney health, The 28-Day Gout Diet Plan is a big step toward pain relief. The 28-Day Gout Diet Plan includes:
- An essential introduction to understanding gout and which foods help reduce flares.
- The 4-week meal plan that maps out weekly meals and provides shopping lists, prep tips, and more.
- 75 recipes for gout-sensitive meals that are also DASH and Heart Healthy.
✅ The Healing Gout Cookbook is your guide to a nourishing, low-purine, anti-inflammatory diet full of fresh and flavorful foods. With these 85 simple, satisfying recipes, you can help control gout flare-ups―while enjoying what you eat every day. The Healing Gout Cookbook includes:
- 85 flavorful recipes―Savor a variety of dishes like Black Bean Breakfast Scramble, Chili Garlic Green Beans, Balsamic Marinated Chicken, Blueberry Peach Cobbler, and more.
- Dietary friendly―Recipes are labeled for specific dietary restrictions, like kidney-friendly and diabetic-friendly, and include variation tips to make life easier.
- At-a-glance facts―Encourage or avoid the right foods with the help of a handy purine level chart, and stock your kitchen in a snap with a list of pantry essentials for a gout friendly diet.
✅ Beating Gout is the most comprehensive and up-to-date book designed for the gout sufferer. This book sets the record straight on the best and most effective ways to treat gout attacks and manage gout’s underlying condition, hyperuricemia. Beating Gout covers all aspects of the disease from its progression, diagnosis, treatment, to the latest research on diet and lifestyle choices that affect gout. What you will learn:
- Learn the latest gout management techniques that can stop gout attacks forever
- Learn how to stop a gout attack in its tracks
- Learn the truth about how diet and lifestyle choices affect gout
- Completely based on the latest scientific research, not anecdotes or “secret cures”
- Focuses on practical advice that you can use immediately to improve your gout and your health
✅ An anti-inflammatory diet doesn’t have to be anti-flavor―or complicated and expensive. The Complete Anti-Inflammatory Diet for Beginners makes it quick and easy, with simple, savory recipes, planning guides, and essential medical information that helps you understand the relationship between inflammation and food. The Complete Anti-Inflammatory Diet for Beginners includes :
- 75 healing recipes―Every dish is affordable, simple-to-make, and only uses about 5 easy-to-find ingredients.
- A 2-week meal plan―Explore a 14-day schedule of meals, including step-by-step recipes and shopping lists for each, with tips on what you can prepare ahead of time to get dinner on your table in minutes.
- 7 days of practice―Find a weeklong list of activities and exercises to help you prepare for your new anti-inflammatory diet before you get started.
- Discover how this anti-inflammatory diet can help you eat better and feel better every day.
Recommended for you :
✅ “End of Gout” is an online program that teaches you how to fix all the factors that contribute to your gout. This is a comprehensive system that teaches you simple adjustments to diet, exercise, stress, and self-care that can force your body to process uric acid. The program focuses on addressing the true cause of gout.
✅ The solution is suitable for everyone from people who are at risk for gout in the early stages who need to adjust their diet right away. Even for people who are suffering from gout but the treatment is not effective and has many side effects of the drug, this is great support. “The End of Gout ” | Review – CLICK HERE ➡