Dyslipidemia is a very common disease in society today due to bad habits in eating, living, and being inactive. The timely and effective treatment of high cholesterol helps to improve the condition and prevent dangerous complications such as heart attack, stroke, and high blood pressure. Fortunately, in parallel with the use of drugs, we also have many options to control natural blood fat. Below are the highly-rated books on Amazon that help you reduce bad cholesterol and the risk of heart attack, stroke…
🎁 Cholesterol Down explains Dr. Brill’s ten-point plan as well as the science behind it. You’ll learn how each miracle food affects LDL cholesterol and how the foods work together for maximum effect, as well as:
- How eating whole grains helps reduce LDL cholesterol in your bloodstream.
- Why antioxidants keep plaque from building up in your arteries.
- How certain steps change the structure of LDL cholesterol particles (and why it’s best for them to be large and fluffy).
- Why walking just thirty minutes a day lowers “bad” cholesterol and cuts dangerous belly fat.
- Everything you need to stay focused on the plan, including a daily checklist, a six-month chart for racking LDL cholesterol changes, tools for assessing your risk level for cardiovascular disease, sample weekly menus, and even heart-healthy recipes.
✅ Now you really can eat to your heart’s content with this easy cookbook and guide. From breakfasts to dinners, from super starters to “legal” desserts, you’ll find a mouthwatering assortment of tasty and satisfying low-cholesterol recipes you — and your family and friends — will love. With advice on choosing the right foods, low-cholesterol cooking techniques, and more, this book helps make heart-healthy eating a snap. Discover how to :
- Shop for the best food and ingredients for low-cholesterol cooking.
- Adapt your favorite recipes to fit your needs.
- Make heart-smart choices from restaurant and takeout menus.
- Tell the difference between “good” foods and “bad” foods.
✅ The 30-Minute Low Cholesterol Cookbook replaces bland meals with more than a hundred easy-to-make recipes for savory and sumptuous dishes that complement a low-cholesterol lifestyle. The 30-Minute Low Cholesterol Cookbook includes:
- Quick, great-tasting meals―Discover how simple healthy eating can be with a collection of yummy dishes that all take 30 minutes or less to prepare.
- 125 tasty recipes―From smoothies and bowls to pasta and dressings, eat well at every meal thanks to a heaping helping of dishes that are high flavor, low cholesterol.
- Common ingredients―Create mouthwatering (and heart-healthy) meals without having to visit specialty grocery stores or deal with hard-to-find ingredients.
- Low cholesterol meals that are fast and delicious―let The 30-Minute.
Recommended for you :
✅ Studies have so far shown that the formation of atheroma is caused by bad cholesterol (LDL). However, in “The Oxidized Cholesterol Strategy” the author pointed out another more important cause: Oxidized Cholesterol. The Oxidative Cholesterol Strategy is an entire system focused on oxidative cholesterol and its relation to physical health. It also gives you helpful tips for removing plaque in your blood vessels naturally, without taking medication at home. ” The Oxidized Cholesterol Strategy | Review ” – CLICK HERE.
🎁 Omega-3 Wild Alaskan Fish Oil
✅ Established in 1980, Sports Research is a family-owned & operated company dedicated to providing the highest quality health & wellness products that compliment your healthy lifestyle. Their products only use the best raw materials, sourced from the finest suppliers in the industry.
✅ Sports Research uses AlaskOmega omega-3 fish oil sourced from only Wild Alaska Pollock from the Bering Sea. AlaskOmega omega-3 concentrates lead the market in oil freshness, with maximum total oxidation (TOTOX) of 5 and contains ultra-concentrated levels of EPA & DHA in each fish gelatin.
👨⚕️ Ways to Enjoy: Take one Liquid Softgel 1-2 times daily with food or as directed by your qualified healthcare professional.