Arthritis is an inflammation of the joints common in the elderly. The patient has limited mobility, seriously affecting the quality of daily life. Learning about arthritis including its causes and symptoms is an extremely important factor to help you find the right and effective treatment. Here are the best books about arthritis on Amazon.
✅ The author of the bestselling ” The Immune System Recovery Plan ” shares her science-based, drug-free treatment plan for almost fifty million people who suffer from arthritis: an amazing 3-step guide to eliminate the disease naturally. Featuring detailed case studies, including Dr. Blum’s own inspiring personal story, Healing Arthritis offers a revolutionary way to heal your gut, repair your immune system, control inflammation, and live a happier, healthier life…arthritis-free.
✅ Since its original publication in 1996, The Arthritis Cure has swept the nation, providing amazing relief for the millions who suffer chronic arthritis pain. By outlining a nine-point program that includes a new effective supplement, ASU, The Arthritis Cure Revised Edition describes a program that can halt, reverse, and possibly even cure degenerative osteoarthritis. Based on the most recent and cutting-edge medical research, this invaluable resource promises readers:
- The latest research indicating that prescription arthritis drugs are not only expensive but can also be dangerous – they can raise blood pressure and damage the kidneys.
- New studies supporting the use of glucosamine and chondroitin to treat arthritic symptoms.
- An all-new and improved exercise program for people with arthritis.
✅ An anti-inflammatory diet doesn’t have to be anti-flavor―or complicated and expensive. The Complete Anti-Inflammatory Diet for Beginners makes it quick and easy, with simple, savory recipes, planning guides, and essential medical information that helps you understand the relationship between inflammation and food. The Complete Anti-Inflammatory Diet for Beginners includes :
- 75 healing recipes―Every dish is affordable, simple-to-make, and only uses about 5 easy-to-find ingredients.
- A 2-week meal plan―Explore a 14-day schedule of meals, including step-by-step recipes and shopping lists for each, with tips on what you can prepare ahead of time to get dinner on your table in minutes.
- 7 days of practice―Find a weeklong list of activities and exercises to help you prepare for your new anti-inflammatory diet before you get started.
- Discover how this anti-inflammatory diet can help you eat better and feel better every day.
✅ Nutrition plays an important role in finding day-to-day relief from joint pain and stiffness. The Rheumatoid Arthritis Cookbook is the groundbreaking cookbook for people with RA, written to take control of symptoms through delicious and nutritious meals. The Rheumatoid Arthritis Cookbook offers:
- A Nutritional Overview―Understand the relationship between food and medicine and how nutrition can relieve the side effects of rheumatoid arthritis medications.
- A 2-Week Meal Plan―Get started right away, with guidelines for modifying calories to lose or gain weight.
- 100 Easy Recipes―Cook up good food that’s good for you too with choices for vegetarian and vegan, fish and seafood, poultry and meat, and dessert dishes.
- Eating well has the power to make you feel well―The Rheumatoid Arthritis Cookbook shows you how.
✅ Arthritis For Dummies is a book for both the millions who suffer from chronic joint conditions classified under arthritis, as well as family members and friends of arthritis sufferers who want to offer support and help. The bestselling author of The Arthritis Cure, Dr. Barry Fox, along with healthcare professionals Nadine Taylor and Jinoos Yazdany, have updated this friendly, hands-on guide to give you the latest information available on:
- The different types of arthritis.
- Diagnosing the condition.
- Alleviating your symptoms and minimizing pain.
- The latest treatments and therapies.
✅ The third edition of Living with Rheumatoid Arthritis, Tammi L. Shlotzhauer describes new findings of causes and treatments, including :
• New research on risk factors and triggers, including pathologic bacteria in the digestive tract, smoking, and exposure to pollutants and chemicals.
• Lifestyle and diet modifications that can help avoid potential triggers.
• How stress contributes to inflammation and other symptoms.
• Information about new biologic disease-modifying drugs.
• Promising research on biomarkers that may generate a personalized approach to treatment.
• Remarkable gains in reducing disability, hospitalizations, and surgeries.
Recommended for you :
✅ A Program in the book with 12 chapters gives you a strategy to monitor and control arthritis. This strategy will help you get rid of the underlying cause of arthritis. It will help you control any arthritis disease in 21 days or less. In addition, there will be many recipes and superfoods, filled with vitamins and other essential nutrients, listed in the book. The Arthritis Step By Step Strategy | Review – CLICK HERE ➡
🎁 Top Anti-Inflammatory Diet CookBook on Amazon
✅ With the anti-inflammatory diets written in these books, you will naturally reduce inflammation and heal common conditions, such as arthritis, autoimmune, food allergies, digestive disorders, inflammation in the case of colds, flu, etc.