In modern society, when the lifestyle and diet are unreasonable, stomach pain becomes more and more common. Stomach pain not only causes unpleasant symptoms but also seriously affects your health and quality of life. In addition to using drugs such as antibiotics, antacids, pain relief … you should also pay attention to changing inappropriate living and eating habits to achieve the best treatment effect. The following are highly-rated books on this topic.
✅ Dropping Acid: The Reflux Diet Cookbook & Cure is the first book to offer a nontraditional diet to help cure reflux, as well as the best and worst foods for a reflux sufferer. Using her extensive research, Dr. Koufman defines this shockingly common disease and explains why a change in diet can alleviate some of the most common symptoms. Her recipes use tasty fats as flavorings, not just as main ingredients, and include a variety of dishes that prove living with reflux doesn’t mean living without delicious food.
✅ In The Acid Watcher Diet, Dr. Jonathan Aviv, a leading authority on the diagnosis and treatment of acid reflux disease, helps readers identify those often misunderstood symptoms while providing a proven solution for reducing whole-body acid damage quickly and easily. His 28-day program is part of a two-phase eating plan, with a healthy balance of both macronutrients (proteins, carbs, and fats) and micronutrients (vitamins, minerals, antioxidants), that works to immediately neutralize acid and relieve the inflammation at the root of acid reflux.
✅ “Fast Tract Digestion Heartburn” gives you a clinically tested, simple, and effective dietary solution for restoring and maintaining your healthy digestion. The Fast Tract Diet was created based on solid scientific evidence backed by extensive research and the latest developments in medical science. You will find out :
- What your gut microbiota has to do with heartburn, acid reflux, GERD & LPR
- What is REALLY causing acid reflux (Surprising Truth)
- How to safely eliminate acid and non-acid reflux without PPIs, H2 blockers and/or antacids
- What 5 food types you should limit to become symptom-free
- How to identify and address other contributing factors to GERD
✅ The Acid Reflux Solution offers a simple plan to help you gradually and safely reduce—and eventually eliminate—the need for pills while alleviating your heartburn. In this combination medical guide and cookbook, gastroenterologist Jorge E. Rodriguez, MD, has teamed up with registered dietitian and food writer Susan Wyler to present a three-step program to heal heartburn naturally. This isn’t a formal diet plan—no calorie counting required—but you’ll probably shed some pounds while following The Acid Reflux Solution because these recipes were designed for good health. In fact, Dr. Jorge has healed his own heartburn since developing this plan.
✅ Acid Reflux Diet & Cookbook for Dummies is your roadmap to ending GERD for good. In it, you’ll find lifestyle and diet modifications that prevent symptoms from occurring in the first place, as well as explanations about the mechanism of the condition and how and why these modifications help. The book contains over 70 practical recipes, plus tips on navigating grocery stores, restaurant menus, and the holiday season. You’ll gain valuable insight into the small, easy changes that can make a big difference, and get answers to questions like:
- Is your posture and sleep position working against you?
- Can chewing gum really help or hurt?
- What supplements may work just as well, or better than, prescriptions?
- How does eating more often help prevent symptoms?
- Whether you’ve tried every treatment available and still haven’t found relief, or are hoping to avoid prescription medication completely, Acid Reflux Diet & Cookbook for Dummies is a clear, comprehensive guide to getting rid of GERD.
Recommended for you :
✅ This strategy will give you a list of delicious and good stomach foods. Plus, you should know the food combination in your meals. Scott will show you six simple fundamentals to combine food for acid reflux. Using these basic principles, you will actually be able to eat a variety of foods that previously would have caused terrible flatulence attacks. And finally, the relationship between stress and acid reflux. This strategy was published by Blue Heron Health- a website that offers a variety of remedies for various diseases. ” The Acid Reflux Strategy | Review ” – CLICK HERE
🎁 Simply Organic Ground Turmeric Root
- Simply Organic is a 100% certified organic line of spices, seasoning mixes, and baking flavors. Our pure, potent spices, seasonings and extracts bring a real bite to everything you make, eat, and share. Their goal is to help the millions of food insecure by not only providing funds and support to make organic food more accessible but also in developing the next generation of leaders in sustainable and socially just organic agriculture.
- Simply Organic Turmeric Root Ground Certified Organic comes in 2.38-ounce containers. Also known as Indian saffron and yellow root, this bright yellow powder is the dried and ground rhizome of the Curcuma longa root, which is a member of the ginger (Zingiberaceae) family. Their ground turmeric (Curcuma longa) root contains a minimum of 4% curcumin — the key component people look for.No GMOs.Not irradiated.Deep, golden-yellow hue. Pungent, distinctive aroma.