THE PARKINSON'S PROTOCOL

12 simple steps tackled this dreadful disease at its source…

We often hear the cause of Parkinson's disease...

Nerve cells slowly die in the substantia nigra -> reduce dopamine production -> Parkinson’s disease. Indeed, these nerve cells in the lining produce a neurotransmitter called dopamine. But when nerve cells die… less dopamine is produced. And when the amount of dopamine falls below normal levels, the transmission of the brain’s directing signals for muscle activity is ineffective, leading to the typical symptoms of Parkinson’s disease such as tremor, stiffness, and slow-motion.

Almost all modern medical treatments start from step 2 – dopamine reduction. We are trying to increase dopamine. Sounds reasonable at first sight. But we are not addressing the underlying cause of Parkinson’s disease. It was like being in a sinking boat and we continue pushing the water out… instead of fixing the leak. In fact, most people don’t have any treatment that solves step 1 – the death of brain cells… However, The Parkinson’s Protocol by Jodi Knapp does.

What is The Parkinson's Protocol ?

The Parkinson’s Protocol includes 12 little habits that you can apply in your life to undo the causes and symptoms of brain cell degeneration. This program works in three steps:

  • First, It arrests the degeneration of brain cells in the substantia nigra. This is the underlying cause of Parkinson’s. You should do this as soon as possible. Because, typically, at the point, Parkinson’s symptoms are noticed some 80% of the brain cells have already been lost. 80% is a very big number. You must save the other 20%.
  • Then, It addresses the lowered dopamine levels that bring about Parkinson’s symptoms
  • And, It tackles the condition’s effects directly, dramatically reducing them – or ensuring they don’t come about in the first place.

Who is THE PARKINSON'S PROTOCOL author?

She is Jodi Knapp

Jodi Knapp works with people using natural approaches to reverse illnesses that were caused by… natural causes. Her philosophy is simple: disease always has a cause. Understand those reasons and we have ways of reversing what’s gone wrong. Jodi’s incredible success rate at treating allegedly untreatable illnesses comes from her starting at the illness’s first causes. In fact, in The Parkinson’s Protocol, Jodi Knapp addresses the specific reasons why cells in the substantia nigra are dying off – the root cause. Then, she continually addresses low dopamine and the symptoms of the illness. The Parkinson’s Protocol results from many days of Study, Research, and Experimentation of Jodi Knapp & natural health experts of Blue Heron Health News.

About of Blue Heron Health News

Blue Heron Health News– offers a variety of programs for various diseases. All of them are natural and safe, so can be used by anyone regardless of their health status. Countless articles and programs are available on their websites from the CEO. Christian and other natural health enthusiasts, like Jodi Knapp, Shelly Manning, Julissa Clay, Scott Davis…

In particular, they provide a top-class, in-house customer service team, those trained in natural health. So if you have any of your own questions on the health issues, they are already there and ready to help you.

The fan page of Blue Heron Health News, which is created by Christian Goodman, has over 21,000 followers. This page usually shares useful knowledge and advice about health such as Acid Reflux, Fatty Liver Disease, High Blood Pressure, Arthritis…

✨ HEALTHANDLIFE

Good Health - Happy Life

Our mission

We have developed HEALTHANDLIFE ecosystem with a mission to share natural home remedies that target the root cause of health problems. We focus on 6 natural healthy important pillars include:

  • YOGA, VIBRATION SOUND HEALING & CHAKRA HEALING
  • HERB, ESSENTIAL OIL & TRADITIONAL MEDICINES
  • HEALTHY GUT
  • ANTI-INFLAMMATION & ANTIOXIDANT WITH SUPERFOODS
  • DETOX THE BODY
  • HEALTHY VEGETARIAN

We believe these will help you and your loved ones self-cure common diseases, prevent dangerous chronic diseases, always keep young & full of energy. Returning to mother nature is a wise choice in our age.

Contact us

Top Natural Health Programs For Your Health Problems

✅ By Natural Health Experts

✅ Based on Reliable Scientific Researches

✅ Target the Root Cause of Health Problems