Do you know...
The one organ responsible for almost all cases of high blood pressure. The Brain!
Indeed, Your brain controls everything in your body. Managing your blood pressure is one of its most challenging tasks. Nobody’s blood pressure is stable throughout the day. It rocks up and down depending on activity. When you sit down, your brain tells your heart, arteries, and kidneys to lower your blood pressure. When you stand up, an immediate signal is sent to raise your blood pressure and pump more blood to your brain and muscles. Looking at a beautiful landscape or listening to relaxing music, your brain relaxes and sends out a “lower blood pressure” message. These Blood Pressure Fluctuations Happen Thousands of Times a Day. The problem occurs when your brain is under stress for a longer period of time. This makes your high blood pressure chronic. What’s worse, very often, you may be unaware of your high-stress level, even if your body is overloaded with stress hormones.
So, What’s the Solution?
… Is using mind/body exercises, you can give your brain something Christian Goodman calls a “Focused Break.” For a few minutes, your brain is not under any kind of stress; it’s like the world stands still for a moment. In this short period of time, your brain reboots, like a frozen computer. When it starts again, everything flows much more smoothly. Your brain can let go of stressful events that happened 20 years ago in minutes. This is the method proven by tons of official studies to lower blood pressure without side effects.
What is The Blood Pressure Program?
The Blood Pressure Program is an easy program that teaches you quick, simple movements you can do in your free time to bring your blood pressure under 120/80. It consists of 3 Mind/Body different types of exercises, which only take three minutes each, totaling 9 minutes a day to complete the regime. The movements are gentle and can be used by anyone of age, flexibility, or fitness. Let’s explore the entire process in greater depth:
- # Exercise 1 – This practice seeks to synchronize a peaceful and comfortable stage between body and mind. This is a straightforward exercise, and you can do it on your own with ease.
- # Exercise 2 – One source of increased blood pressure is symptoms of depression. The users ought to do essential exercises to alleviate the body’s strong emotions during this process. Christian Goodman says that this part can be carried out anywhere. Plus, it does not need a unique setup.
- # Exercise 3 – Try this workout before sleeping for the best performance. This move is aimed at calming both your body and mind so that your sleep can be healthier.
Top 3 main advantages of The Blood Pressure Program
- Eliminate the common cause of chronic high blood pressure – Controlling your blood pressure will no longer be difficult no matter where you are and at what time of day.
- Natural & Safe Solution – You will avoid having to use drugs with a long list of dangerous side effects.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed –The Blood Pressure Program results from many days of Study, Research and Experimentation of Christian Goodman & natural health experts of Blue Heron Health News. They worked hard and rigorously tested everything to get the complete version with step by step action plan for you. You won’t have to waste time on false and unsystematic information on the internet.