Stomach ulcers accompanied by gastric acid reflux are increasingly common in modern society as unhealthy eating habits, stress, and the use of stimulants are increasing. Treating acid reflux can be especially difficult, especially if you’re not sure how to improve the situation. The “Acid Reflux Strategy” by Scott Davis will help you learn how to solve this disorder. This strategy was published by Blue Heron Health- a website that offers a variety of remedies for various diseases. All of their remedies are natural and safe, so they can be used by anyone regardless of their health status.
1. The scientific basis of the acid reflux strategy
There are two very important factors that affect acid reflux: stress and an unreasonable diet. I want to cover them in this section before going to the main content of The Acid Reflux Strategy. Because this strategy aims to help you solve these 2 causes.
- Stress is a complex reaction of the body and it affects people both physically and mentally. Stress is one of the main causes of acid reflux in the present time because people often face pressure from work, family, and life. When stress is excessive or prolonged, it stimulates increased secretion of cortisol. This hormone not only inhibits the autoimmune reactions that protect the stomach but also increases the concentration of HCl and Pepsine acid. Pepsine destroys the mucous membrane that protects the surface of the esophageal mucosa, thereby facilitating exposure of HCl acid to mucosal damage. In addition, pepsin exerts pressure on the esophageal sphincter, which causes muscle function to weaken and symptoms of reflux to increase. Stress is both a cause of disease and makes gastroesophageal reflux disease to worsen. On the other hand, unpleasant symptoms of this disease make the person more stressed. It is a vicious cycle that causes a lot of troubles, seriously affecting health, relationships, and quality of life.
- Unreasonable diet: Poor scientific diet, using foods that are poor in nutrition but harmful to health and digestive tract such as fast food, fried food, baked goods, fermented sour foods, too spicy food … overload the digestive tract. Besides, the use of stimulants such as alcohol, tobacco, coffee … not only harmful to the body but also to the stomach. The active ingredients in these stimulants erode the stomach, affecting digestion, increasing the acid content in the stomach, leading to gastroesophageal reflux.
2. What does the acid reflux strategy bring you?
✅ This strategy will give you a list of delicious and good stomach foods. Okay, maybe you already know about sugar, spicy foods, tomatoes, and many stimulating drinks that aren’t good for the stomach. But you don’t know which ones are beneficial, right?
Plus, you should know the food combination in your meals is much more important. Scott will show you six simple fundamentals to combine food for acid reflux. Using these basic principles, you will actually be able to eat a variety of foods that previously would have caused terrible flatulence attacks.
✅ And finally, the relationship between stress and acid reflux. Do you realize when you’re stressed or worried, you feel that in your gut? Then, when acid reflux fills your stomach, it will make your body think you’re under great stress, even if there’s nothing to stress. This triggers your brain to release a ton of stress hormones. This makes you feel even more stressed, and will again increase gastric secretion and cause acid reflux. It is a vicious cycle of heartburn and stress. That is why stress management will reduce acid reflux. This strategy will help you do that with simple exercises.
✅ It’s bad to spend another painful day with acid reflux when you know there’s something that can help you, right? You can’t eat anything you like or wake up in the middle of the night with a burning throat and a bloated stomach. Imagine the relief if your acid reflux has run out TODAY!
✅ Scott Davis and Blue Heron Health News put they over 40-year reputation in the online natural health industry, and you can be assured of the quality and safety of their products. They also give you a guarantee of the results after implementing this 3-step strategy are not as expected.
3. Recommended for you :
🎁 Simply Organic Ground Turmeric Root
- Simply Organic is a 100% certified organic line of spices, seasoning mixes, and baking flavors. Our pure, potent spices, seasonings, and extracts bring a real bite to everything you make, eat, and share. Their goal is to help the millions of food insecure by not only providing funds and support to make organic food more accessible but also in developing the next generation of leaders in sustainable and socially just organic agriculture.
- Simply Organic Turmeric Root Ground Certified Organic comes in 2.38-ounce containers. Also known as Indian saffron and yellow root, this bright yellow powder is the dried and ground rhizome of the Curcuma longa root, which is a member of the ginger (Zingiberaceae) family. Their ground turmeric (Curcuma longa) root contains a minimum of 4% curcumin — the key component people look for.No GMOs.Not irradiated.Deep, golden-yellow hue. Pungent, distinctive aroma.