Do you know...
30% of women and 50% of men snore. Nearly 1/3 of those who snore also suffer sleep apnea, a potentially deadly condition – and often without knowing it. Snoring and sleep apnea limit your breathing and the amount of oxygen you take in during the night. This often leads to fatal conditions such as:
- Stroke or heart attack
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Alzheimer’s and other dementia
- Fatigue and tiredness during the day
And having someone keep you up every night with their loud snoring is even more serious than snoring yourself. Lack of good quality sleep causes many of the same symptoms as snoring does, but much more drastically. It leads to conditions such as:
- Fatigue and tiredness, it causes you to underperform like a zombie throughout the day.
- Over 100,000 car and home accidents every year are blamed on sleep deprivation.
- Dementia and other memory loss
What is the Stop Snoring & Sleep Apnea Program?
The Stop Snoring and Sleep Apnea Program is a step-by-step guide that helps you determine your snoring problem, identify the root cause, and fix it. This program works by dealing with the five types of snoring:
- Throat clamping down (often associated with sleep apnea)
- Tongue falling into the throat while sleeping
- Narrow nasal passages (or congestion) blocking the airflow
- Tension in the jaw narrowing the air passages (more common than you’d think)
- The soft palate is too weak or unusually big (this is one of the most common diagnoses for completely unnecessary snoring surgeries)
If you snore every night, you could be suffering from any of the conditions above ( understanding the root cause of these conditions makes it easier for you to stop it ).
Christian Goodman has developed 24 stop snoring exercises that each focus on a specific issue of snoring. It also comes with a guide in form of diagrams and instructions… very convenient and easy to carry out by anyone. No special equipment is required for these exercises. And Here Is How You’ll Treat Your Snoring In Three Steps:
- Step #1: Understand Exactly What Causes YOUR Snoring: It’s very easy to find out. You will be offered a few simple questions to diagnose exactly what type of snoring you have.
- Step #2: Learn the Exercises Tailored Exactly to YOUR Type of Snoring. Each exercise takes about a minute or two to do. So you’ll have to put aside 3–5 minutes per day to completely treat your snoring.
- Step #3: Learn the Most Powerful Sleeping Positions to Prevent Snoring. In one sleeping position, you can lie on your back; the other, you sleep on your side. It all depends on what you like.