High blood pressure is the most prevalent disease in the world, it is very dangerous because it is often asymptomatic, and patients are diagnosed by accident at a routine health check or after an incident. Large as myocardial infarction, stroke. If you have been diagnosed with high blood pressure, you need to adjust your lifestyle and diet right away. Here are the top-rated books on Amazon that help you control high blood pressure at home.
✅ In Blood Pressure Down, Janet Bond Brill distills what she’s learned over decades of helping her patients lower their blood pressure into a ten-step lifestyle plan that’s manageable for anyone. You’ll:
• Harness the power of blood pressure power foods like bananas, spinach, and yogurt.
• Start a simple regimen of exercise and stress reduction.
• Stay on track with checklists, meal plans, and more than fifty simple recipes.
✅ In this concise, easy-to-read booklet you’ll discover a wealth of information to help you reduce and prevent high blood pressure. Learn biblical secrets on health and the latest medical research on how to bring your blood pressure under control and maintain it within healthy guidelines. Discover breakthroughs that your doctor may never have shared with you!
- The difference between good and bad stress
- Important foods that naturally lower your high blood pressure
- Essential vitamins and minerals needed to keep your blood pressure within healthy limits
- Steps that may save your life and prevent strokes, heart attacks and even cancer
✅ Written by practicing medical professionals who share a passion for educating their patients, this book gives you far more than the latest information on natural blood pressure strategies. Furthermore, the clinicians who wrote “Thirty Days to Natural Blood Pressure Control” realize that knowledge is not enough. Consequently, the book’s authors essentially take your hand and help guide you to strategies that will make it more likely that you will do—and enjoy—the practical guidelines presented.
✅ This updated guide explains all the latest breakthroughs in the detection, treatment, and prevention of high blood pressure, helping you determine whether you’re at risk and develop a diet and exercise program to keep your blood pressure at healthy levels. You’ll also find new information on protecting your heart, kidneys, and brain and dealing with secondary high blood pressure.
- Measure your blood pressure properly
- Develop a successful treatment plan
- Improve your lifestyle habits
- Evaluate new drug therapies
- Find resources and outside support
Recommended for you :
✅ It is a highly effective program that works against blood pressure problems. The program provides a natural technique to bring blood pressure back to its original stage. It includes three major exercises that you have to follow to keep your blood pressure in place. You are going to get a 13-page manual that helps in eliminating the root cause of hypertension. It also removes the need to take massive doses of medication. The program aims to keep your blood pressure under 120/80 and is stable for a long time. The High Blood Pressure Program | Review – CLICK HERE ➡
🎁 Omron | Electronic blood pressure monitors
✅ Omron blood pressure monitor is one of the products of Omron Healthcare Company, Ltd., Japan is one of the subsidiaries of Omron Group – Japan, was born in 1933, headquartered in Kyoto, Japan. Omron-Japan brand is the leading blood pressure monitor brand in the world and is recommended by the Heart Association of many countries around the world.
✅ An outstanding feature of the Omron blood pressure monitor is the fully automatic feature, which is the use of proprietary Intellisense technology for accurate, fast, and very reliable results. There are also other outstanding features such as:
- The display of a blood pressure warning column helps users to know if their blood pressure is in a safe or dangerous range.
- Warning movement when measuring to always accurate results, limit index errors, especially for people with tremor hand or Parkinson’s disease.
- Alert arrhythmia – suitable for people with a history of cardiovascular. Displays the average results of the last 3 measurements, which will give the most accurate blood pressure reading.
- Comes with the display is a large LCD screen so the elderly can also see clearly.
Home Blood Pressure Monitoring Tips with Omron blood pressure monitor :
- Get Ready: Avoid exercising, bathing, eating, smoking, and drinking alcohol or caffeinated beverages for 30 minutes prior. Ideally, the rest 15 minutes before you begin. Your results are automatically stored in your readings so you can share them with your doctor later.
- Take Your Position: Sit in a comfortable chair with your feet flat on the floor. Rest your arm on a table with your palm facing upward. Slide the cuff on and make sure it’s level with your heart. Do not talk or move during the measurement.
- Monitor Your Reading: Advanced accuracy automatically displays the average of the last three readings taken within 10 minutes. The BP Level Bar displays how your reading compares to internationally recognized guidelines for normal home blood pressure levels.
Omron Blood Pressure Monitor – M2 Classic